Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Although cats are my favorite animals and dogs are my second favorite I'm definitely voting both for this one. I also like other animals as well but they're on top of the list. I thought of this topic today when I saw somebody taking their cat to the beach which I thought was rather strange lol I can see taking a dog, and a lot of dogs are so loyal that they stay right with their masters. (Although ours never did) I desperately want another one, but I love cuddling up with cats as well and they never fail to make me smile and laugh. :D

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟875,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like cats. But I have had actual relationships with dogs where I knew we loved each other. I never know where I stand with a cat. In fact, I am so unsure about cats I would not be around one the size of some of the dogs I've had. Seriously.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟787,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I am very much a dog person.
Being a pack animal, they are very sociable and form close bonds with the rest of the pack. They are also intelligent and extremely adaptable. Over thousands of years, they have learned to form close relationships with human beings. They have learned to live with us, work with us, understand our behaviour, read our facial and body expressions and even, to some extent, relate to how we are feeling. It's not surprising they are often referred to as "man's best friend". They are so loyal and dependable.
My favourite breeds are the Irish Wolfhound, the German Shepherd and the Border Collie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I saw a card or something once that said
"Dogs: man's best friend
Cats: man's weird friend that goes to the bathroom in a box"
I like cats, and we have a couple but I'm more of a big dog person. I like German shepherds, Anatolian shepherds, labs, and many others.
IMG_20200331_170551082.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I like cats. But I have had actual relationships with dogs

Thank goodness I kept reading because I was starting to wonder where you would take your date when most restaurants don't allow dogs except for maybe Tony's. :D

I’m an animal person. I used to be a people person but people ruined it. ;)

Lol I definitely know that feeling. :D

Being a pack animal, they are very sociable and form close bonds with the rest of the pack. They are also intelligent and extremely adaptable. Over thousands of years, they have learned to form close relationships with human beings. They have learned to live with us, work with us, understand our behaviour, read our facial and body expressions and even, to some extent, relate to how we are feeling. It's not surprising they are often referred to as "man's best friend. They are so loyal and dependable.
My favourite breeds are the Irish Wolfhound, the German Shepherd and the Border Collie.

I love Border Collies!! :D I was pretty depressed when I heard that the UK banned Pitbulls though. Some of the sweetest dogs I've ever known were Pits. They get such a bad reputation. :(

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟875,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank goodness I kept reading because I was starting to wonder where you would take your date when most restaurants don't allow dogs except for maybe Tony's

Easy, killer. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Cannock Chase, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟787,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I remember the time I was involved in a road accident on a country lane, miles away from anywhere. These were the days before everyone had mobile phones. I had to set off to walk to the nearest village to phone for the recovery services. A car drove by and stopped. The driver asked if I needed help and wanted a lift anywhere. He told me to hop in the back and he would drive me to the nearest payphone in the village. In the back of the car was this humongous hound who was glaring at me. I felt very uneasy not being able to predict how the dog would behave. All of a sudden, it leapt across and pounced on me - licking me all over the face. It was awful!

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,028,705.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Being a pack animal, they are very sociable and form close bonds with the rest of the pack. They are also intelligent and extremely adaptable. Over thousands of years, they have learned to form close relationships with human beings. They have learned to live with us, work with us, understand our behaviour, read our facial and body expressions and even, to some extent, relate to how we are feeling. It's not surprising they are often referred to as "man's best friend". They are so loyal and dependable.

Corgi? :(

• Friendly
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0