Jan 19, 2017
Lanark, Scotland
✟16,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,
How are you all? This is my first post here...hopefully I'm in the right place :)
I'm actually hoping to ask for some advice about arcades for kids. Some friends of mine were recently in Thailand, and took their daughter to an arcade there in one of the shopping malls. They said she loved it! They had train rides and air hockey and horse-riding games and ice-skating and all sorts of good fun things to do for a little toddler. They actually put a video on Youtube here...
But I was wondering if anyone knows of any arcades like this in or around the Glasgow or Edinburgh area, in Scotland, or in England as we are often visiting family there. I would like to avoid taking my own daughter, who is almost 3, to anything that might have violent shooting games or games with blood and killing. Something more like what's in the video would be perfect for my little girl. But as I live in the countryside outside of Glasgow and my health has stopped us from visiting the city much, I really have no idea if there is anything like that there. And as my health is improving, I'd love to take our little one for some days out doing something fun and entertaining :)
If anyone can help it would be amazing. Thank you all for reading. God Bless!

Zakalwe

Jan 19, 2017
Lanark, Scotland
✟16,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you :) We really are blessed to have such a precious gift. It's hard work bringing up a child, but it's so very very worth it when you see them grow and learn and develop their own little personality.
It is a pity that it does seem hard to find these types of arcades here in the west. From what I've heard they are everywhere in Asia, every mall and even the supermarkets have fun and games that are suitable for little kids. My friend, who made the video, is always talking about how amazing it is in the far east, how much it is growing and, in his words, how "futuristic" it is compared to Europe and especially Britain. I'll certainly be saving for a family trip once I'm back to full health, God willing :)

Upvote 0