✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Latest Updates - Doubting Thomas Research Foundation

I went on to the site. not much information about them whatsoever. They were on Glenn Beck this morning about a recent find that if proven may shake the world.

Mount Sinai is being claimed to exist in Saudi Arabia and not the previous locations considered. Apparently an alter was found. The split rock that provided water ..and last but not least, a cemetery for 3,000 hastily buried bodies. That was discovered in aerial photos of the area. It is presumed there are more bodies located there due to a Biblical battle nearby ...

Recall, after the golden calf ...several thousand were killed as a penalty for turning on God.

I'd like to see the bios on the Architects and Team involved with this group. Apparently they are collecting money to form a expedition to Noah's Ark in the future.

• Useful
Reactions: LesSme

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟784,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well the mountain being in SA and the split rock are not exactly new claims, I have read that before and it seems pretty convincing. While this organization seems pretty interesting, I would hesitate "donating" anything to them without a lot more information.

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting thing about their website. I tried to ask a question about the trail to the mountain. You would think there would be evidence of campsites along the way. I was interested if they had found anything before their discoveries around the mountain. You can't ask questions on the board. The whole location is now locked down by the Saudi Government. To the point of having an on site "Police Station" watching over the works. This is not a Muslim site and has nothing of significance for Muslims ....Why the closure?

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the mountain being in SA and the split rock are not exactly new claims, I have read that before and it seems pretty convincing. While this organization seems pretty interesting, I would hesitate "donating" anything to them without a lot more information.

I have communicated with a Football Official known as Tampasteve .....Same guy?

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They crossed the Red Sea before they got to Mt Sinai so it has to be in Saudi Arabia. Unless one believes that nonsense about it being the reed sea. Like Tampasteve said its not exactly news. I find it convincing as well.

They go to great lengths to describe why they chased the idea of Saudi Arabia. Others were chasing Egypt ....The Pharaoh and his army was drowned in Egypt ...why hang around for the second born of that household to come after you? I lean to Saudi Arabia as well.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟784,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have communicated with a Football Official known as Tampasteve .....Same guy?
Nope, not me. But I hope the other one is an upstanding citizen :)

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope, not me. But I hope the other one is an upstanding citizen :)

He was a Football Official on the Tampa side of the Bay and I was on the Pinellas side of the Bay. Each of us working over 20 years chasing other people's children.

Asking so the audience could throw rocks at us over calls during football season ....LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums