Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love playing golf ~ miniature golf that is ;) I played mini golf courses all over, but my fondest memory on the links is Pirate's Cove in Orlando, FL. One of the holes is a Mickey-shaped head that I got a hole-in-one on when I was on a family trip to WDW. I was ten years old and I still remember that moment to this day! Now that was "magical" and it wasn't on Disney property :D

Upvote 0
May 17, 2012
Visit site
✟15,128.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I just hit the driving range the other day, and man, I need some work haha. Good thing summer is here so I can go out and play 9 holes after work. I think I might want to invest in some lessons though. Bubba winning the Masters was rad. The coverage they do of that beautiful course is amazing!

Upvote 0

ElisaMC

Apr 13, 2012
✟7,748.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I took lessons at 15. I love the game but nobody wants to go with me..haha

hahahaha! I was much older than 15, but I love getting out! Even when no one wants to play with me either! I found a lovely, old, nine hole course close to home that is pretty empty throughout the day. Most of their business comes from after-work leagues, or folks who want to play nine again, after work. So, if I can't find a buddy, I'll go during the day when the place is empty and will play two balls! I've gotten in LOTS of practice that way!

Upvote 0

Golfwriter

Apr 8, 2024
Walnut Creek
✟584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello golfer!

I am a previously published Christian the author looking for a golfer to read and critique a new faith-based golf novel that I've just about finished. I just need an honest evaluation before I go through all the rigors of submitting to an agent or publisher. I will send you just a few chapters at a time so not to overwhelm and I'm not in a rush, so there's no pressure.

I know it's an odd request, but If you are willing (or even if you know someone else who might be) please write me back.

Thank you so much!

G. G. Barton

Upvote 0