The Wild West
✟486,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I am curious what book are you reading? I've been trying to expand my knowledge on other Christian denominations as well. Does this also apply to the UCC or COC?

The book is about CC/Disciples Eucharistic theology called The Disciples at the Lord’s Table. It would not apply to the UCC, as they are former Congregationalists and Prussian Calvinists. However the historic parts of it would apply to other denominations derived from the Stone/Campbell movement like the Churches of Christ.

Just as a disclaimer I do not endorse their theology, there are however many aspects of it that I like. Its a bit like my relationship with the Southern Baptist Convention in that respect.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟249,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The book is about CC/Disciples Eucharistic theology called The Disciples at the Lord’s Table. It would not apply to the UCC, as they are former Congregationalists and Prussian Calvinists. However the historic parts of it would apply to other denominations derived from the Stone/Campbell movement like the Churches of Christ.

Just as a disclaimer I do not endorse their theology, there are however many aspects of it that I like. Its a bit like my relationship with the Southern Baptist Convention in that respect.
I just ordered for my kindle app! Thanks for the response! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0