Antioch Preppers

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I consider us as "Antioch Preppers" after the Christians in Antioch who assisted the Judean Christians when a famine was spread around the world

Acts 11:27-30 KJV
27. And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.
28. And there stood up one of them named Agabus and signified by the Spirit that there should be great dearth throughout all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar.
29. Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:
30. Which also they did and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

And so, I ask believers, if there was a dearth in your town or state, what would you have available to send as relief? I have 400 pounds of rice and enough other preps to last two people for a couple years.
What I am saying is maybe God is telling some of us to do this. To put aside a store of goods, not for us, but for those who are not putting up store, or they are not obeying or are not listening to Him. Some of these are people who put their faith in their local supermarket and the government.
So I do ask my friends. Are you an Antioch Christian, or a Judean Christian?

Last edited: