The Beach
✟7,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
THE ONLY CHRISTIAN BOOK SERIES IN AMAZON'S TOP 20 FOR TEEN FICTION AOL's Top Ten Most Challenged Book List for 2010, named The Christian alternative to Twilight.
Angel in the Storm Book 2 e-book on Amazon has been released

Thank you to everyone who ordered Angel in the Shadows Book 1 in The Angel Series as an Amazon e-book.
I am confident you will enjoy Angel in the Storm Book 2 even more. Judas [an evil angel] is on the loose trying to kill and destroy as many souls as he can. Megan [ the heroine] must try and save her brother Max, her friends, and those she loves while having to make decisions that could change her life. We worked extremely hard to make the series nondenominational while introducing young adults to Jesus Christ and His message of salvation without being preachy.

We need help from the Christian community. Please tell your pastor, youth pastor, principal, or group leader there is an alternative to the sorcery and vampire genre young adults are reading. We will send, free, advance copies of the first 2 books to preview and for review.

Special thanks to Lee Wilson for his encouragement in our ministry.
Todd Grace

P.S. We are giving away an I-pad for the first 10,000 downloads. You can download the Kindle app. free. You can register for free at Lisa Grace's web site by becoming an Angel Friend which will give you priority seating at events, updates about signings, and new books. Home - ANGEL IN THE SHADOWS
Lisa has a third book written which is an adult historical mystery called The 15th Star and she is working on Book 3 in The Angel Series called Angel in the Ice.

Last edited:

Todd Grace

The best carpentry and specialty building around
Nov 21, 2010
The Beach
✟7,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just got the last six pages of Angel in the Storm Book 2 and it's awesome. I really think teens won't be the only ones reading this series. The secular readers put it in the top 20 on Amazon's teen fiction category and it's out selling Harry Potter 2 and Eragon. Which is no small feat because we are looking for an agent to represent the paperback rights.
Thank to everyone who has orded it.
T.G.

Upvote 0