Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
For those of you active, retired , overseas, reservists, and the dear ones who long for your safe return,

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

Our Christmass will be busy and bustling because you maintain aircraft in Guam, or load trucks in some base here or abroad. Or raise the kids while he carrys a gun and mans the watch somehwere in the night

Mike_41786

A Warrior For Christ
Nov 29, 2003
✟402.00
Faith
Protestant
Thank you, thank you for the for the blanket of freedom you provide to us all. I don't have the words to say it, only the holy spirit does on how greatful I am for our Service Men and Women, I shed tears now and often for our troops. Thank you for the blood you have shed, so we can stay bloodless at home...

No words to describe, No words to fulfill, only tears and praise....

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
I made an error.

I should have stated in post #1 this is not a debate thread.

The purpose of this thread is to express gratitude to those who serve and/or support the military actions of the United States Armed Services.

And I for one am proud to breath the same air as those brave fighters, the brightest, best educated ,deadliest and most anti-war, all volunteer force in history, and the dear ones who wait for them.

The Special Forces Prayer

Almighty God Who art the Author of Liberty and the Champion of the oppressed hear our prayer.

We the men of Special Forces, acknowledge our dependence upon Thee in the preservation of human freedom. Go with us as we seek to defend the defenseless and to free the enslaved.

May we ever remember that our nation, whose oath "in God We Trust," expects that we shall requit ourselves with honor, that we may never bring shame upon our faith, our families, or our fellow men.

Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, and the power and glory forever,

Amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.