• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

addicted to jesus

Eucharista

Jul 31, 2004
✟299.00
Faith
Christian
objective evidence that I was homosexual, and now am not.

Websters Dictionary defines homosexuals as persons having direct sexual desires for another of the same sex.

I fit this category from childhood until I was 22 years old and had a conversion to Christ. After this spiritual awakening, the desire, sexually, towards those of the same sex, vanished, and therefore I am no longer homosexual.

This is objective, factual evidence for my having been homosexual.

Do we have any objective, factual evidence for Christ walking on the water, and can we prove the sources? Do we have the original statements from the twelve? NO, we do not, only copies of them, yet we still believe it to be true and can post it without it being removed.

So here I give you first hand evidence of my experience, and if you want witnesses, i can get them, maybe some ex boyfriends?

This would mean that I have more factual and more objective evidence for my experience, with first hand witnesses, in the present day, than we have to prove the miracles of Jesus, including Him rising from the dead. Yet I get my posts deleted and I get warnings because of certain peoples sensitivity towards grave sinful behavior.

don't offend homosexuals, they are sensitive, wah wah wah.

Thats like saying you shouldn't call an abortionist a murderer, even though that is what they are. Yet you have abortion slander all over the place in this site.

Give me a break.

Homosexual behavior comes directly from sin nature, and that is one simple truth.

get over yourselves moderators.