Massachusetts
✟590,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday, I went to the grocery store, and I prayed as I went, about which food things to get. Then I got to the counter, to be told my debit card would not work. The debit card service was not working, they did not know why.

So, I did not have access to my money for groceries. And I woke up, this early morning and understand that I do not know if the American system will shut down and there could be a sample mark of the beast thing . . . a sample if not the whole deal. The debit shutdown might be a sample.

Well . . . so I simply trust God. I do not need to hurry to find out what is going on, but rest and trust the LORD.

We have access to God, right now through Jesus our Lord and Savior >

"For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father." (Ephesians 2:18)

What matters now is our access to God. But ones can be worried about access to debit card service, credit card service, their money . . . access to politicians and cable TV . . . access to troublesome family members so they can influence them.

But now we can feed on our access to our Father.

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." (Romans 5:1-2)

We can give ourselves to the LORD.

"And not only as we hoped, but they first gave themselves to the Lord, and then to us by the will of God." (2 Corinthians 8:5)

And God will prove Himself to us, doing so more and better than this world can do. Our way to God is through Jesus,

"in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him." (Ephesians 5:12)

So, thank You, God our Father, in the name of Jesus Your Son ! ! ! May You do all You please, right now, while we trust that all that happens is in Your management. And so, may we obey You in Your peace >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

Now it is our time to first be with God in this peace, and simply do what He has us sharing with Him. And do not allow this world to decide how we are and what we do, or where our attention goes!

May we do what Your word means to do "first of all" >

"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

So, God bless us with this, and it is good to see you :)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Mr. M

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟127,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status