TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am no longer part of the SA due to the fact that they support women through abortion.
sounds a bit heartless to me. It is saying 'Oh your in a tough situation with poor choices all round so let me abandon you!' The SA do not condone abortion but refuse to judge them. Instead they support them and have far better chance of influencing them and witnessing to them than someone who abandons them.

Upvote 0
Nov 2, 2014
England
✟15,172.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am no longer part of the SA due to the fact that they support women through abortion.

I have also dropped out of going to my local Salvation Army church for the same reason, they seem to be trying to become a church that doesn't speak out against sin.

Its a slippery slope, they have already said homosexuality is ok despite it going against the teachings of God. Its so hard to find a church that follows the scripture completely and does not care what other people thing of it.

Read the following link, a high up member of the SA calls the Pope "Your Holiness"!

"We clearly recognise your Christlikeness as you seek faithfully to be a true minister of the Gospel."

Utter lies, the Vatican Church is going further from the Gospel everyday!

salvationarmy.org/thegeneral/vatican

Upvote 0