Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if anyone can estimate when and where a sow bear gives birth? Or knows where she leads her cubs after waking up?
"When studying scripture it is always best to start with the plain(peshat) meaning of Hebrew before building to rez."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
next verse... 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season?

On the astronomical view, there is much to be said of its accuracy as pointed on in this website. Is the Astronomy in the Book of Job Scientifically Consistent? | Cold Case Christianity

But on the Mazzaroth view, it works on the group of stars that are identified in what is known as the twelve houses, God’s Voice in the Stars: Zodiac Signs and Bible Truth by Ken Fleming, which I highly recommend that you buy; easy to read explanation of the constellations and how they symbolize our redemption.
Caves and trees budding before the manna of pesachim.
A simple thing well put in parable.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those verses in Job reveal a Mystery...

Job 38:29 (New International Version)
"From whose womb comes the ice? Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens"

Is Earth a Mother? Does she need a special ingredient from the Heavens to conceive?

Is that what the Father provides? Fertilization for the Mother?

Job 38:28 (New International Version)
"Does the rain have a father? Who fathers the drops of dew?"

Is Heaven the Father in this context?

Both Mother and Father are required to 'bring forth' Life, eh? :)

Job 38:32
"Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?"

And if Earth is a Mother, where is the Womb located?

Where Zion is?

Isaiah 66:8 (New King James Version)
Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children.

So, Earth is the Mother, Earthly Jerusalem is her Womb, the Jerusalem Temple/Body is the Zygote and Child inside the Womb? Is that it?

Maybe the Temple is a scale model of a Eukaryotic Cell...

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

So, Jerusalem is symbolic of the 'Center of the Earth' where babies come from?

Ezekiel 5:5 (Good News Translation)
"The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her."

Earth gives birth to babies?

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Wait, what?

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

How can a Great City be the Womb of a Mother?

Interesting word associations...

Isaiah 44:24
"Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

Is 'stretching the Heavens' and 'spreading abroad the Earth' symbolic of forming someone in the Womb?

So many Mysteries to solve.

Maybe I am being too High-Rez. :)

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Is Earth a Mother? Does she need a special ingredient from the Heavens to conceive?

"Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?"

Where Zion is?

Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children.

So, Earth is the Mother, Earthly Jerusalem is her Womb, the Jerusalem Temple/Body is the Zygote and Child inside the Womb? Is that it?

"The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her."

"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Wait, what?

"Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

Is 'stretching the Heavens' and 'spreading abroad the Earth' symbolic of forming someone in the Womb?

No mystery

Bears and lions, o my winter comfort in good soil caves where hibernating and birth occurs
א וַיֵּלֶךְ דָּוִד מִשָּׁם, וַיִּמָּלֵט אֶל-מְעָרַת עֲדֻלָּם; וַיִּשְׁמְעוּ אֶחָיו וְכָל-בֵּית אָבִיו, וַיֵּרְדוּ אֵלָיו שָׁמָּה.1 David therefore departed thence, and escaped to the cave of Adullam; and when his brethren and all his father's house heard it, they went down thither to him.
[ Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Where Zion is?

Wait, what?

You're beyond rez and more like the level beyond a ssod.
Been awhile since I needed a fan in the shade

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟115,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When studying scripture with rez in the realm of PaRDeS. Remember always that unleavened manna from above is like sweet water. Where as leavened bread is from the bitter waters below. Ie salt water. And so be carefull to sift the tares from the wheat before offering or eating. @daq
The point of the discussion I brought forth involves disputing current translations with an honest study of hebrew.

For the record, I did not mention "a vineyard of stars", but rather said that "The whole ABGaD is one great vine in the heavens: every letter is connected to the next which follows it in the circuit of the heavens, and they rise each one in its order and time as the earth turns on its axis."

This denotes the ecliptic upon which the constellations of the ABGaD are arranged as they appear to rise in the heavens on the east due to the rotation of the earth on its axis. It is much more like a line running through the heavens, a single vine, rather than a vineyard spread out all over the heavens.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
For the record, I did not mention "a vineyard of stars", but rather said that "The whole ABGaD is one great vine in the heavens: every letter is connected to the next which follows it in the circuit of the heavens, and they rise each one in its order and time as the earth turns on its axis."

This denotes the ecliptic upon which the constellations of the ABGaD are arranged as they appear to rise in the heavens on the east due to the rotation of the earth on its axis. It is much more like a line running through the heavens, a single vine, rather than a vineyard spread out all over the heavens.

I prefer observing the milkyway[true vine heritage] and her beautiful gravity of seasons.
Jerusalem was only divided east to west by a few levites that forgot to honor their mother. A sad story remedied by Moshe'qof.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟115,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I prefer observing the milkyway[true vine heritage] and her beautiful gravity of seasons.
Jerusalem was only divided east to west by a few levites that forgot to honor their mother. A sad story remedied by Moshe'qof.

The Milky Way is a river in the heavens: Nahar-Nachal-Nun passes through it, and Samek the fish swims both the Milky Way and the Nun-River of Life.

lemed-mem-nun-samek.png

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Milky Way is a river in the heavens: Nahar-Nachal-Nun passes through it, and Samek the fish swims both the Milky Way and the Nun-River of Life.

View attachment 347242
Milk and meat, seperated like bitter and sweet
כב לֹא-יָמִישׁ עַמּוּד הֶעָנָן, יוֹמָם, וְעַמּוּד הָאֵשׁ, לָיְלָה--לִפְנֵי, הָעָם. {פ}22 the pillar of cloud by day, and the pillar of fire by night, departed not from before the people.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Milk and meat, seperated like bitter and sweet
כב לֹא-יָמִישׁ עַמּוּד הֶעָנָן, יוֹמָם, וְעַמּוּד הָאֵשׁ, לָיְלָה--לִפְנֵי, הָעָם. {פ}22 the pillar of cloud by day, and the pillar of fire by night, departed not from before the people.
I should add a visual.
Firstly, that the Fire burns continuously night and day. Secondly, is that a cloud during the day is smoke from the fire. Thirdly, the smoke/cloud during both night and day acts like a wind vane.

Hence the story of a cloud headed toward a certain king of arrogance.
1 Kings 18:44

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I should add a visual.
Firstly, that the Fire burns continuously night and day. Secondly, is that a cloud during the day is smoke from the fire. Thirdly, the smoke/cloud during both night and day acts like a wind vane.

Hence the story of a cloud headed toward a certain king of arrogance.
1 Kings 18:44
Innumerable stars in chronology. 5 stars in the house of shem, Torah. Then from the fifth star 4 sing forth. Then from the third star 2 sing forth till shelah. As the stars sing of the k'doshm the day star rises to their love. Stars Ahead in time with their mother the moon.
Job 38:7

Baruch Ha'shem

כב בְּנֵי שֵׁם, עֵילָם וְאַשּׁוּר, וְאַרְפַּכְשַׁד, וְלוּד וַאֲרָם.22 The sons of Shem: Elam, and Asshur, and Arpachshad, and Lud, and Aram.
כג וּבְנֵי, אֲרָם--עוּץ וְחוּל, וְגֶתֶר וָמַשׁ.23 And the sons of Aram: Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
כד וְאַרְפַּכְשַׁד, יָלַד אֶת-שָׁלַח; וְשֶׁלַח, יָלַד אֶת-עֵבֶר.24 And Arpachshad begot Shelah; and Shelah begot Eber.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Innumerable stars in chronology. 5 stars in the house of shem, Torah. Then from the fifth star 4 sing forth. Then from the third star 2 sing forth till shelah. As the stars sing of the k'doshm the day star rises to their love. Stars Ahead in time with their mother the moon.
Job 38:7

Baruch Ha'shem

כב בְּנֵי שֵׁם, עֵילָם וְאַשּׁוּר, וְאַרְפַּכְשַׁד, וְלוּד וַאֲרָם.22 The sons of Shem: Elam, and Asshur, and Arpachshad, and Lud, and Aram.
כג וּבְנֵי, אֲרָם--עוּץ וְחוּל, וְגֶתֶר וָמַשׁ.23 And the sons of Aram: Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
כד וְאַרְפַּכְשַׁד, יָלַד אֶת-שָׁלַח; וְשֶׁלַח, יָלַד אֶת-עֵבֶר.24 And Arpachshad begot Shelah; and Shelah begot Eber.
I may not be a musician but I know a song by heart

Upvote 0