Minneapolis
✟20,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
09.03.2017, hello, I'm in a very difficult personal situation. I only request that if you've had prayers answered and was Divinely helped. then, you are the type that i'm looking for. no novices or beginners here please, thank you. I have an occult problem. it doesn't stop. i've had a 'collapsed female soul' attached to me for sometime now. she won't disengage herself from my soul. i don't know if 'she' is only a 'part' or a 'whole' personality. "She" continues to live as if 'she' is a whole personality where she lives (here in the U.S.A. of course). 'she' has walked away from post-modern christianity. I literally don't 'associate' with this occult-oriented society. [I am not a afro-american person and I have to deal with their 'temporal vanity' here where I'm at. I am in a public place where free wifi is at]. this is hard because of my soul-oriented problem. I was being 'harassed' by demons that had ordered me to end my life. moments earlier, the demons had stated that they couldn't kill me. i guess that is one step towards hope. I guess that I'm looking for a 'real' christian mediator. [note: if you've had prayers answered, you are my person here]. I will listen & heed. (note: this took some time to key cos i wanted to get my point across here). thank you & b4n

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
09.03.2017, hello, I'm in a very difficult personal situation. I only request that if you've had prayers answered and was Divinely helped. then, you are the type that i'm looking for. no novices or beginners here please, thank you. I have an occult problem. it doesn't stop. i've had a 'collapsed female soul' attached to me for sometime now. she won't disengage herself from my soul. i don't know if 'she' is only a 'part' or a 'whole' personality. "She" continues to live as if 'she' is a whole personality where she lives (here in the U.S.A. of course). 'she' has walked away from post-modern christianity. I literally don't 'associate' with this occult-oriented society. [I am not a afro-american person and I have to deal with their 'temporal vanity' here where I'm at. I am in a public place where free wifi is at]. this is hard because of my soul-oriented problem. I was being 'harassed' by demons that had ordered me to end my life. moments earlier, the demons had stated that they couldn't kill me. i guess that is one step towards hope. I guess that I'm looking for a 'real' christian mediator. [note: if you've had prayers answered, you are my person here]. I will listen & heed. (note: this took some time to key cos i wanted to get my point across here). thank you & b4n

Hello and welcome to CF.

I'm not going to label myself as anything, because I don't think it's helpful.

I will say you have my prayers. I would strongly suggest you contact a priest, who will be able to assess the situation and put you in touch with someone who will be able to help. These things have been done since the time of the Apostles. I say priest because there will be a continuity of practice and authority over demons. I know there are all manner of preachers who have a reputation for casting out demons, but some of them I have known to be fake ... with a priest you will get the sort of help you need.

Again, welcome to CF.

Upvote 0

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@4defaith2017
I would pray.
Lord Jesus Christ..please bind, rebuke, and cast these demons into the abyss. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ to cover and protect me from head to toe. Surround me with Your hedge of protection in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Welcome to the CF forums, brother. I always pray this over myself every day. I also make sure to read the Word. The demons don't like when you do that. Bonus if you put on Christian music on the background.

Upvote 0

4defaith2017

Sep 3, 2017
Minneapolis
✟20,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
09.21.2018 at 9:11p.m.c.t., I respectfully request your permission to be included in your personal prayer time. I am w/o shell and I use a n.t.bible text in a ziplock sandwich bag to keep collapsed occult souls out of my soul. This past Tuesday a.m. I was rescued from a magick spell that was supposed to make me lose my mind and soul body. This not a joke either. I am a minority too. I believe that I have witnessed an elderly white skin male vet lose his mind. He had a laptop before he took off via hitchhiking. He returned without his laptop too. Either that or he got a place and left it in his new place. I truly don't know. The thing you, the reader needs to understand is, that "I was rescued by G-d and not of my own ability. I ask for more of His Mercy because w/o it, I will be a sorry loser without His unending Mercy. Earlier today, I had put in a prayer request for four guys who, I believe, lost their mind. So it is up to G-d himself to restore each one of them. I stop here for now. T.y. & b4n.

Upvote 0