Colorado
✟9,562.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
QUOTE=ukok]Maryvale is is my Diocese and Fr. David asked me to contact him to arrange for me to do some kind of Marvale course...as it is i'm doing rather a lot of private study at the moment and also the course from the K of C - "We Believe".

Please tell me, is this an online long distance course that you are doing, because i know that a lot of courses at Maryvale request that you have days/weekends there about 4 times a year.

also, i don't mean to be cheeky, but is it expensive? I know my priest said that he could arrange something, but i don't like to use up resources like that, he's already provided myself and the children with a selection of reading/ course work material. also, at least one of our local priests is a tutor for Maryvale (and happens to teach at my daughter's high school too)

Thanks Lanie![/QUOTE]

Ukok,

Our Director of Religious Class coordinated this studies with Maryvale. We got a discount of 25 pounds per unit since there were 8 of us. The non-certification, costs $150.00 and the certification is around $200.00. For those who signed up for certification must submit their essays directly to Maryvale.

Study groups really helps as the studies is pretty extensive. I moved to a different state few months ago and having a difficult time studying on my own.

Here's the address for Maryvalle Institute:

Maryvale Institute
Maryvale House
Old Oscott Hill
Birmingham
B44 9AG

Please let me know if you need additional information. I'll be happy to contact our Director of RE for you.

In Christ,
Lanie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.