mistic7

Oct 2, 2012
✟7,635.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would like to share my Testimony with you all
Many years ago I was praying with two brothers with the laying of hands, for my Baptism in the Holy Spirit
It was a process of two hours but during the time I had a vision
I saw a naked little boy sitting on a cliff edge. It was a straight faced cliff edge, high above the clouds
As far as the eyes can from east to west there was no beginning or ending for this cliff face
The little boy wasn’t afraid, just sitting there, dangling his legs over the edge with the face of innocence
He started asking himself questions, why am I here? why was I born?, what is my purpose?
As he asked these questions a voice spoke to me.
You are that little boy. If you follow me and obey my Words, I will show you your purpose
Before your island came out from the sea, I knew you (I visualised this too)
Follow me .keep my Words and I will show you your purpose
I was Baptised with the Holy Spirit that day and today after twenty years as a Believer, been blessed with seven version of Divers Tongues
I’ve been told I’m a Prophet, Evangelist and Pastor, but I a firm believer these Calling must come from God not through others,for it is life time responsibility over people’s lives
This is the reason why I never accept the offers; it’s frighting knowing you are responsible for the lives of others
I also wish to be known as the scriptures say’s “A man of no reputation”
I enjoy church services, sermons, visiting the sick , prisoners and been a nobody