A Coming Massive Solar Storm

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟255,099.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Howard Storm has said there will come a massive solar storm, if the world refuses to repent and continues on the the sinful path. The storm will knock out our communication systems, banks... People in this time will be left fighting over food supplies. He says places like Kentucky no longer produce as much food as in former times. Food imports will be greatly limited...

Padre Pio also mentioned mentioned a firestorm of a judgment nature.

Revelation mentions the wind not blowing. It is upon us now that we are coming to rely on wind and solar power.

What are preppers views and plans in these matters?

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟183,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Although if the prophecy fails to pass, according to Deuteronomy 18:

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 8:20 KJV
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

based on the above verse, as they do not teach the law, then these so called prophets have no light

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟293,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A Carrington Event like in 1859 Carrington Event - Wikipedia
would fry most of the little magic gizmos we've come to rely on, and I imagine most of the satellites.

Not sure how often those happen; but I think it would kick at least a large portion of the globe back to the early 1900's when it did.

Guns and lower tech would still work, though factories and powerplants and cars w microchips and smartbombs and cell phones, eh, probably not so much. I doubt my laptop survives something that was causing sparking in telegraph wires.

The more a country relied on hi-tech in an event like this or a high atmosphere EMP burst attack, the worse off it would be.

There's a reason after the Starfish tests everyone got together and said "can we all agree not to do these?" Starfish Prime - Wikipedia

Let's hope we're all still in agreement.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bad things are coming. One need not be a Prophet or a secular prognosticator to know this. The scripture speaks to nations being judged. the USA should have known better. Churches on every corner. Blessed beyond measure. He gave us decades to repent. Instead of repenting the nation has waxed worse and found more evil ways.
Nature itself will rise up against the nation that mocks God.
I knew it was approaching the end when the White House was bathed with rainbow colors.
God will not be mocked!

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Bad things are coming. One need not be a Prophet or a secular prognosticator to know this. The scripture speaks to nations being judged. the USA should have known better. Churches on every corner. Blessed beyond measure. He gave us decades to repent. Instead of repenting the nation has waxed worse and found more evil ways.
Nature itself will rise up against the nation that mocks God.
I knew it was approaching the end when the White House was bathed with rainbow colors.
God will not be mocked!

Even some of the churches bathe themselves with rainbow colors on the altars and everywhere, and not at all because they are recognizing the covenant that God made after the flood and put his bow in the sky as a sign.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Howard Storm has said there will come a massive solar storm, if the world refuses to repent and continues on the the sinful path. The storm will knock out our communication systems, banks... People in this time will be left fighting over food supplies. He says places like Kentucky no longer produce as much food as in former times. Food imports will be greatly limited...

Padre Pio also mentioned mentioned a firestorm of a judgment nature.

Revelation mentions the wind not blowing. It is upon us now that we are coming to rely on wind and solar power.

What are preppers views and plans in these matters?

Those who rely on electronic currency transfers might not fair so well in such a situation. For that matter, it might be difficult to even withdraw cash from their banks; if computers are down. It might be wise to keep a little cash on hand. Silver coins are even better. Live chickens and live ammo, better yet.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,784,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

Folks, this forum is not for discussions/debate of eschatology, it is for sharing practical advice and information about prepping for various events.

For this thread, what would you expect of a solar storm and what can you do to prep for the issues that result from it?

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
ADVISOR HAT

Folks, this forum is not for discussions/debate of eschatology, it is for sharing practical advice and information about prepping for various events.

For this thread, what would you expect of a solar storm and what can you do to prep for the issues that result from it?

I've lately been leaning towards buying a few things in non-digital format, such as books. Many of us rely on the fact that if we need to look up something, we can just go do it on the internet or maybe in our large Kindle library, but what if something like this solar storm happens and knocks out all of the digital access and/or we are unable to charge our devices? We would need some sort of physical reference.

Also having some off-the-grid way of recharging devices wouldn't be a bad thing.

At the rate we're going though, we may not even need to wait for an act of nature to go through some of these issues. Inflation is already here, so buy some extra necessities now rather than paying more later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,784,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, I was thinking of that I need to keep the more important information in a non-digital manner. Not just in case of a solar storm, but anything that would cut out power for a lengthy period of time.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of the concerns is that a solar storm would result in a huge EMP event.
It was assumed that said storm would burn out the electronics in most post 1973 vehicles. Yet more recent studies have shown that while many vehicles would turn off if the event occurred while driving, the vehicle would actually start back up immediately. Some would not even shut off.

Upvote 0