a chat with an old friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x87a

HIM: BUZZ!
Lala: yep?
HIM: Are you busy? Can we talk?
Lala: not really. just tell me what do you want to talk about.
HIM: Masaya ka na? (Are you happy now?)
Lala: HAHAHAHA. seryoso ba 'yan? oo naman. (Is that serious? Of course, I am.)
Lala: ang labo ng tanong mo. anong problema? (Your question is so unclear. What's the prob?)
HIM: Wala lang
smile.gif
Namiss lang kita. (Nothing. I just miss you.)
Lala: and then? ano bang nakain mo? (What did you eat?!!)
HIM: Wala. Seryoso. Are you really happy now? (Nothing. Serious.)
HIM: BUZZ!
Lala: wait.
Lala: dear, i'm a serious person. LOL. i am happy and satisfied in my life. alam mo namang hindi ako nalulungkot e. (You know me, I never get upset.)
HIM: Lala..
Lala: Ano? Ayoko ng ganito aa. Ano ba? (What? I don't like this. What?)
HIM: Can we talk in person? Lunch tayo. (Let's have lunch.)
Lala: HAHAHA. may class ako. hindi ako umaalis ng school. (I have class. I can't go out of the school)
HIM: Dinner? Labas tayo?! Basta kung kailan ka free. (Let's go out. Just tell me when you are free.)
Lala: ano ba kasing meron? pwede bang diretsahin mo na ako.
A4.gif
(What's with you? Can you tell it to me straight?)
HIM: usap na lang tayo. (Let's talk.)
Lala: bahala ka, hindi ako makikipagkita kapag hindi mo sinabi. (It depends on you. I won't meet you if you don't tell what it is about)
HIM: Please? Just for this one. Hindi pa din naman tayo nag-uusap like this ng ilang taon na ah. (We haven't talked for years)
Lala: give me ten reasons kung bakit ko dapat sumama sa'yo? (Give me ten reasons why I need to go with you?)
HIM: Pwedeng isa? (Can it be only one?)
Lala: sampu 'yun tapos isa? (Ten, then one?)
HIM: I just miss you. Let's hang-out.
Lala: awww. kakatouch. hahahaha.
smile.gif
) (aww. so touching.)
Lala: ang cheesy mo a. ano ba kasi problema mo? kilala kita, naglalambing ka kapag may problema ka. (you are so cheesy. what's your problem? i know you, you do that to me when you have aproblem)
HIM: Not this time. PLEASE?
HIM: Are you free on Sat?
Lala: nope. nasa kapilya ako. magtuturo ako ng dance sa mass servers. di ko pa sure kung anong oras. (Nope. I am in the chapel. I'll teach the mass servers dance steps. I am not sure what time it is)
HIM: Let's meet in your place. Sa chapel niyo na lang? (Are you in your chapel only?)
Lala: ngeeek. hindi mo din ako makakausap dun. (ngeeek. you couldn't talk to me there)
Lala: pero bahala ka. ikaw din naman mahihirapan e. HAHAHA. (depends on you anyway. you'll have difficulty on that day talking to me.)
HIM: Anong oras ka nandun? At saan ba 'yun? (What time? Where is the chapel located?)
Lala: pupunta ka. tapos hindi mo pala alam. (You are going yet you do not know the place.)
HIM: Saan nga?
A3.gif
(Where?)
Lala: syempre, sa loob ng village. alam mo naman kung saan ako nakatira di ba? (of course, inside the village where I live. You know my place right?)
HIM: sa Provident? What time ka nandun? (in Provident? What time are you there?)
Lala: 8am? Di ko alam. (8am? I am not sure!)
HIM: So, kitakits na lang? (So, let's just meet?)
Lala: okay okay Ü
HIM: PLEASE Lala, I need to tell you something. I'll text you.
Lala: okay. basta pakalat-kalat lang ako sa amin. (okay. i'm just around the village.)
HIM: Thanks.
smile.gif
See you.
Lala: okay. kahit hindi ko nagets. (okay. though i didn't get it)
Lala: sige na. tama na 'yang pagka-emo mo aa. text mo na lang ako. alis na ako. bye!
A4.gif
(okay. stop your being emo. just text me. i have to go. bye!)
HIM: Ingat. See you. Thanks again.
smile.gif
(take care. see you. thanks again)

Hey CF friends. After long years of not posting here, here's another thread that needs an advice. HAHAHA. I have this guy friend of mine who was used to be really close to me way back in high school years. (He was studying in a different school before, and until now). And after long years, he even bothered to mail, text or even call to our house because of 'that thing' happened way way back before. We seldom chat or message each other in our online stuff.

So, this guy friend of mine chat me yesterday. HAHAHA. And I am posting it here and the other site I know. I wanna be ready on Saturday. YEAH. I don't want to get shocked. PLEASE tell me, what do you think this guy want to tell me on Saturday based on our last chat? Any procastination, or any opinions, reactions, PLEASE post it here. I translated some of the Filipino words there.
A4.gif
And I am really worried now.

ife88

endless joy, perfect peace
Nov 28, 2008
England
✟8,792.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
At first I thought maybe he likes you, but since you haven't seen him for agess now, I don't know.
It might be something serious, it might be something light... I have no idea! lol, that doesn't help much :p But I think you should be prepared for anything and nothing..:|

Could you try talking to him before you meet up?

Upvote 0

0x87a

Hey eley!! How did saturday go??

Oh yeah. That saturday. Tired and was shocked. Hahaha.
I don't know what he was saying. He waited for me untilthe Children's orientation in the chapel has finished.

He said 'the fire is still there'. And I can't understand.
When he sent me home, he hugged me so tight like what he did before when we parted our ways. Oh. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.