Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As Thanksgiving is going to be soonering I was thinking about starting a thread with the acronym of ACTS that gets you in a posture for prayer. This is a simple way to bring prayer to the Lord if you don't know where to start.

A - ADORATION
C - CONFESSION
T- THANKSGIVING
S-SUPPLICATION

This thread is a place that you can put your Thanksgiving or supplication in. Or if you want to add your adoration. Confession is very personal and should be between you and the Lord or someone you trust in person to keep you accountable.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I will start with a praise, I called to pay one of my medical bills and they said I had a zero balance. The financial aid I put in for it sounds like paid for everything up to a certain point. I still have yet to get the letter in the mail. I told the representative I felt like I could breathe. I was so relieved and I am praising the Lord for lifting some of that burden.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Confession: I sometimes will gloss over another coworkers contributions that will create unnecessary extra work without allowing them to see the end result.

My conviction led me to come to them in the morning to encourage them about submitting to the supervisor the suggestion and in the end the answer was "if it isn't broke, don't fix it".

Praise: thank you Lord for opening my heart to see that and confess.

Supplication: Lord help me to have eyes to see, a humility to create bridges and ears to hear your Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0