2 yrs. ttc [moved from 'How To']

Joy4Ant4ever

Jan 14, 2011
✟15,113.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone this is my 1st time posting here. My husband and I have been ttc since Jan. of 09' and I feel like giving up hope. We have no children, just 2 cats. We have been happily married for 6 years. We are believeing that God wants to bless us with a child, sometimes I wonder if it's not His will for us. The sperm motility is the prob. I wonder what our chances are? I just turned 30 and hubby is 41.

thanks for your input:mmh:

Last edited by a moderator:

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :wave:
You will get a better response in this section Trying To Conceive

I will move your thread over there :angel:

Be assured you have my prayers; we hope you enjoy the forums!

MOD HAT ON
Moved from 'How To'
MOD HAT OFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joy4Ant4ever

Jan 14, 2011
✟15,113.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Kelly, we went to the urologist; the man had no bedside manner... but he basically said IUI wouldn't be effective for us. Additionally there's the cost. We wouldn't be fully covered for any procedure. We are just hoping for a miracle. I think there were only like 1 or 2 million motile sperm in the three samples he had analyzed. On the plus side, all my hormones and everything are in order. So frustrated!

Upvote 0

aunt_kelly

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hate doctors with no bedside manner, is there a different doctor you could see? Or try to find a reproductive endocrinologist, they deal with both men and women. DH and I didn't go to an RE but I went to an OBGYN that specializes in infertility, and we got the testing etc.. done there and he could have done IUI if needed.

Upvote 0

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone this is my 1st time posting here. My husband and I have been ttc since Jan. of 09' and I feel like giving up hope. We have no children, just 2 cats. We have been happily married for 6 years. We are believeing that God wants to bless us with a child, sometimes I wonder if it's not His will for us. The sperm motility is the prob. I wonder what our chances are? I just turned 30 and hubby is 41.

Do you have a Resolve chapter in your area? Have you consulted an RE? You have many options in building your family ranging from adoption to fertility treatments. My husband and I have been TTCing for over three years, so I know what it's like to see BFNs month after month :( I hope we both get pg soon :)

Upvote 0