✟16,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
‭Matthew‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭KJV‬
[7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

I find it pleasing to to God to come to him in faith asking and I have done this. And I believe he will do it of my hearts desire. And I recieve recieve from God my Father.

‭Proverbs‬ ‭19:17‬ ‭KJV‬
[17] He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; And that which he hath given will he pay him again.

This can comes to question ? But I still believe it's in God's will.

Matthew 21:13 (KJV) And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

I speak faith in Jesus that he will get rit of thieves from the house of prayer. And God will still do what he said he will do for those who pray in the house of prayer.

‭Matthew‬ ‭19:26‬ ‭KJV‬
[26] But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I have faith for eyes to see amd to receive the Kingdom of God. For those who would like to see this and have a heart for this. Pray to God asking him for sight and heart to believe.

‭John‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭KJV‬
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Answer: ‭1 Samuel‬ ‭26:23‬ ‭KJV‬

I'm have faith and trust in the LORD and I'm anointed to be saved.

Last edited: