1 month old baby needs prayers

Z

ZikerMama

I know this doesn't go here, if you need to move it that will be fine. I just usually post in here and also I wanted as many people as possible to see this and pray for this baby.
My cousin had to take her baby girl to the hospital the other night because her heart rate was really high. The had to transfer her to a bigger hospital because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. She was stuck over 20 times because they couldn't get an IV in her. The little thing has been through so much. They still don't know what is wrong with her. They are going to give her some meds to take to keep her heart rate from going up really high again. I guess it went up to 300 while she was at the hospital. This baby and her family need all the prayers they can get, so if you would remember her in prayer it would be appreciated.
Well, I'm getting all weepy here. I'm going to hug and kiss my baby girl right now and thank God for what He has done and what He will do.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums