Why was the Jewish controlled media so against Trump?

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟774,502.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm posting this in the conspiracy board even though the media is largely owned by biological Jews and that's a fact. It would probably end up here anyway, so I might as well post here. Biological Jews own the vast majority of legacy main stream media (MSM) in America. They dominate the narrative, so why were they so hostile towards a man, Trump, who was nothing but a friend and staunch ally to the Jewish people? Like, at least 90% of the coverage of Trump on MSM was negative.

I am offering $140 dollars Canadian reward to any man, woman or child who is capable of answering my question satisfactorily. The exchange rate works out to a little over $100 USD. I will snail-mail the winner the money (no e-transfer or paypal) and you will have to exchange it yourself.

QUESTION: Why is legacy MSM so biased and hostile towards Conservative/Republican leaning people (predominately White) when this demographic is most likely to be in support of the nation of Israel in terms of economy, military, right to exist, etc.? Why doesn't the leftist MSM attack Biden and company with the same furor as they hounded Trump? Why does MSM lean heavily left anyway? Due to the horrible massacre that happened just yesterday in Israel Oct 7/23, (some calling it the worst attack in 50 years) Biden pledges support for Israel, but this comes off as weak and half-hearted, especially when considering Biden's administration just unfroze a 6 billion dollar cash infusion to the #1 terror sponsor in the world, Iran. And don't tell me the #1 terror sponsor in the world is not going to find a way to appropriate those funds towards terror operations further. Where is the outcry from the Jewish owners of MSM? Do they not care about Israel? How could they possibly let this slide when Trump would have been neck deep in the trenches with retaliation. What about this current POTUS is superior to the former as far as Jewish interest is concerned? Another thing I don't understand is how biological Jews would call for violence towards, or try to instigate violence towards, White people when they themselves, in many cases, look White? That's such foolishness it's crazy. You would think the Jewish controlled MSM would be in alliance with the Israel supporting Conservatives of Western society.

Disclaimer: I'm new to this forum but I'll just say, do not waste my time trying to correct anything I've written. I believe what I believe and that's not going to change. So save us both some time and answer the question as it stands without trying to dictate terms and we will get along. I've been looking for a satisfactory answer to this for years and I will ignore you if you fail to meet my criteria. Thanks!

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm posting this in the conspiracy board even though the media is largely owned by biological Jews and that's a fact. It would probably end up here anyway, so I might as well post here. Biological Jews own the vast majority of legacy main stream media (MSM) in America. They dominate the narrative, so why were they so hostile towards a man, Trump, who was nothing but a friend and staunch ally to the Jewish people? Like, at least 90% of the coverage of Trump on MSM was negative.
I think a good place to start your understanding is to go to Rumble/youtube and type in "Khazarian Mafia"
Trump and the global alliance have been taking them down for some time now.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This next clip is from a talk Riccardo Bosi gave just recently , a guy asks him why wasnt something done about the MSM earlier , and his answer will blow your mind. And just remember he is in cahoots with Mike Flynn so we know hes not joking.
Warning some bad language here.

WHY didn’t they go after MSM right at the start?

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟774,502.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Still waiting for an answer to why the Jewish people want open boarders in Europe and the wider Angelosphere when increasing immigration from Islamic countries grants them safety to increase the population that practice Islam which is sworn to kill all jews in their religion.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Still waiting for an answer to why the Jewish people want open boarders in Europe and the wider Angelosphere when increasing immigration from Islamic countries grants them safety to increase the population that practice Islam which is sworn to kill all jews in their religion.
Which jewish people are we talking about.
The jewish elites , jews in irael , jews in europe , jews world wide ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How do you know that the "Jewish" people want open boarders in Europe?

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟774,502.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How do you know that the "Jewish" people want open boarders in Europe?
Companies owned and run by Jewish people are overwhelmingly in favor of open borders. Maybe not all Jewish people want this. But many Jews in positions of political/financial power do. I don't know why though, as per my previous comment. Can you explain it?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Companies owned and run by Jewish people are overwhelmingly in favor of open borders. Maybe not all Jewish people want this. But many Jews in positions of political/financial power do. I don't know why though, as per my previous comment. Can you explain it?
So............ People, who happen to be Jewish.... would like open borders... So do Americans, Canadians, Europeans,.... Germans and many other people...

Grouping all people by the views of a few... is not a good practice.

Some Jews deny Christ... Some don't.

No group of people, catagorized by one trait or another... agree on everything.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟774,502.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So............ People, who happen to be Jewish.... would like open borders... So do Americans, Canadians, Europeans,.... Germans and many other people...

Grouping all people by the views of a few... is not a good practice.

Some Jews deny Christ... Some don't.

No group of people, catagorized by one trait or another... agree on everything.
You've completely blown past my point.

If you were a marginalized person and you had a political leader that sympathized with your cause completely, would you try and sabotage him? Wouldn't that be acting against your own interest?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You've completely blown past my point.

If you were a marginalized person and you had a political leader that sympathized with your cause completely, would you try and sabotage him? Wouldn't that be acting against your own interest?
Sorry, I don't understand your point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Then this thread is not for you. Move along sir.
This thread is for anyone that wants to comment. If you can't get your point across... it doesn't mean that I have to move along.

How rude.

• Agree
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟774,502.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This thread is for anyone that wants to comment. If you can't get your point across... it doesn't mean that I have to move along.

How rude.
As I said, if you do not understand the thread, why bother attempting to engage with it? There are plenty of other threads on this website one such as yourself could ply your time with. Why not choose a thread better suited to your capacities? Kindly speaking, of course.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As I said, if you do not understand the thread, why bother attempting to engage with it? There are plenty of other threads on this website one such as yourself could ply your time with. Why not choose a thread better suited to your capacities? Kindly speaking, of course.
I understand the thread. I don't understand your point.... No worries. I'm no longer interested in it anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0