Why Do People Need God?

Jersey

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,140.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Does your life suck so bad that you have to make everyone's life around you suck equally with your own?

I think you need to brush up on the rules of posting in a more civil manner there newbie.

That's about all the response you'll get from me at the moment.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟742,957.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what is the moral or point of this story and how it relates to why people think they need God to get through the day?

The story shows that God still communicates today to us from time to time. It is not a moral but a true story. As to how does it relate to why do we need God to get us through the day. It relates that God is a part of our day, we need God because he exists.

Isa 29:5 But the multitude of thy foes shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be in an instant suddenly.

Upvote 0

Notedstrangeperson

Jul 3, 2008
✟12,024.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jumpin' on the bandwagon -

Alot of people say they need God as a guide. The majority of people try to be good and to improve themselves, it's a drive we have. It's - in a way - a form of evolution. And the goal of this 'evolution' is God. People try to become like God.

It's a nice idea, except no two people can completely agree on who or what God is. :p

Upvote 0

Jersey

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,140.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
The story shows that God still communicates today to us from time to time. It is not a moral but a true story. As to how does it relate to why do we need God to get us through the day. It relates that God is a part of our day, we need God because he exists.

God only communicates with us from time to time? Well, why not all the time? I think that I can get better responses from my friends, family and fellow associates especially if there is a crisis in my life. And if God exists as you claim, then, where is the evidence for his or hers existence? or is it just something you wish to exist because it makes you feel good inside?

Upvote 0