Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shalom,

in early March 2013, while i was reading in my room, all of a sudden a very big photo of folio size paper appeared in front of my face which showed a religious figure holding a scepter, wearing a headgear n religious robe.
the photo was amazingly very sharp and clear, as if the real one, then disappeared.
I felt very strange when I saw it n while i wondered who was that, the same photo reappeared in front of my face, then disappeared again. still, i didnt know the meaning of the vision.

At the end of March 2013, a very famous church figure of the biggest denomination was announced to the world. when I saw his picture on tv, i felt something strange when i saw him but didnt understand it.

It was later about a week or so that i was surprised when i was able to realize that this newly appointed leader was the religious figure that i saw in the vision twice.

There is a story that St Maleachy foresaw the last pope who is called Peter the Rome who will appear in the end of time.

I have found some information from google about him, I am not an End-Time Expert, but I guess the end is coming soon.

Revelation 17: Prophecy of the Seven Kings - 8th King Identified!

Pope Francis: It's OK Not to Believe in God if You Have Clean Conscience

Jesus bless u

Last edited:

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Pope is not a pawn of the devil!
Pope Francis is the Vicar of Christ, he is a loyal servant of Christ

Didnt u read the article at all ?
he said its ok not to believe in God,
so u dont have to believe in Jesus and even saying its OK ?
r u a follower of Jesus or an obedient slave.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Didnt u read the article at all ?
he said its ok not to believe in God,
so u dont have to believe in Jesus and even saying its OK ?
r u a follower of Jesus or an obedient slave.

He did not say that it is ok to not believe in God

He said that God reaches out to all people
and we should encourage people to do good

he was not talking about salvation

Upvote 0

Dolokhov

Oct 6, 2013
✟7,980.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Another Lazarus, I would be very, very careful with visions like this. There's a story in our common Catholic/Orthodox heritage where a couple of merchants wanted to know if a vision they had came from God or from the devil. So they set off for the middle of the desert, where St. Anthony was living. Along the way, the donkey they brought along died. When they reached Abbot Anthony, the first thing that he said to them before anything else was, "That poor donkey you had, what happened to it?" The Merchants replied, "It died on the way here. But how did you know we brought a donkey?" Anthony replied, "The demons showed it to me." Thus, the two merchants left, knowing that the vision they had came from the devil, not God.

This is of course not to say that your vision automatically came from the devil, but most of the time we are told to ignore visions completely or at least ignore them until we have talked with a spiritual counselor, because Satan is apt to fool people this way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He did not say that it is ok to not believe in God

He said that God reaches out to all people
and we should encourage people to do good

he was not talking about salvation

"You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don't believe and who don't seek the faith," the Pope wrote. "Given — and this is the fundamental thing — that God's mercy has no limits,

The above words means the death of Christ on cross has no meaning anymore cause people who dont believe in Jesus is forgiven.

Upvote 0

Dolokhov

Oct 6, 2013
✟7,980.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The above words means the death of Christ on cross has no meaning anymore cause people who dont believe in Jesus is forgiven.

But what about the other way around - if I can only go to heaven by explicitly believing in Jesus, then I would wonder where that leaves all the Native Americans in the 1,500 years between crucifixion and Columbus. I'm honestly asking - where would you see them in the afterlife?

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But what about the other way around - if I can only go to heaven by explicitly believing in Jesus, then I would wonder where that leaves all the Native Americans in the 1,500 years between crucifixion and Columbus. I'm honestly asking - where would you see them in the afterlife?

Let not us to judge them, God Yahwe shall judge them fairly.

Jesus bless u

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dolokhov

Oct 6, 2013
✟7,980.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Let not us to judge them, God Yahwe shall judge them fairly.

Jesus bless u
My friend, you can't say "Let us not judge them" when you already have - according to you, they're not going to be forgiven:

"The above words means the death of Christ on cross has no meaning anymore cause people who don't believe in Jesus is forgiven."

I believe you have contradicted yourself. Either they don't believe and are going to hell, or they don't believe, but they can still go to heaven because (as you said) "God shall judge them fairly." That's exactly what the Pope believes about them also.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My friend, you can't say "Let us not judge them" when you already have - according to you, they're not going to be forgiven:

"The above words means the death of Christ on cross has no meaning anymore cause people who don't believe in Jesus is forgiven."

I believe you have contradicted yourself. Either they don't believe and are going to hell, or they don't believe, but they can still go to heaven because (as you said) "God shall judge them fairly." That's exactly what the Pope believes about them also.

Dolokhov was discussing about people who never heard Gospel

"But what about the other way around - if I can only go to heaven by explicitly believing in Jesus, then I would wonder where that leaves all the Native Americans in the 1,500 years between crucifixion and Columbus. I'm honestly asking - where would you see them in the afterlife?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
P

Peaceful Dove

In my 77 years here on earth both as a Protestant and as a Catholic, I have seen many many people who either fabricate or imagine "visions" in order to back up their own religious agenda. We are to test everything and that is especially true of "visions". I have had visions many years ago and I was under scrutiny with my Bishop for 10 years before I was simply told that nothing I saw contradicted scripture or doctrine. No one was required to believe or not believe my private revelation.
Another Lazrus, I know from experience that your "vision" would not pass the test. I am guessing you fabricated it. However, that is just my opinion.
You see back when I was a Protestant, I was also extremely anti-Catholic and I have, believe it or not, heard it all where anti-Catholic rhetoric is concerned. You my friend are an amateur.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another Lazrus, I know from experience that your "vision" would not pass the test. I am guessing you fabricated it. However, that is just my opinion.
You see back when I was a Protestant, I was also extremely anti-Catholic and I have, believe it or not, heard it all where anti-Catholic rhetoric is concerned. You my friend are an amateur.

Do u think this is a hoax and i am happy to cheat you ? no way.
Just trying to alert you of the end times situation.

Lets not beat around the bush about this end time situation and the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ
to rapture His Elects. i have received warning from God.

just read this n lets see what shall happen in this very very near future.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7776836/

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Billy Graham once told a story of when he witnessed to an elderly Chinese man. The elderly man's eyes lit up and he told Billy that he knew of this God of whom Billy was speaking of. Even though this man had never heard the Gospel, he told Mr. Graham that he talked to God in his heart all the time.

I think this is what Pope Francis might mean. Sometimes righteousness can be accounted to as having faith. This man had never heard the Gospel, yet he sought Christ in his heart.

We shouldn't judge by outward appearance, we need to know another persons heart.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"Through prayer from our Hearts to Jesus My Son, your Saviour, My Children, many things can be averted".

"That is all".

The Holy Rosary of Jesus and Divine Mercy Chaplet are the way in fully opening up our Hearts to Jesus while focussing on Jesus' Agonies and Sorrows of His Stations of His Holy Cross.

Received from our Heavenly Mother Mary at 11:30

Upvote 0