who likes chocolates?

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mars bars. I think the chocolate and caramel together is the best. Dove makes a good one. Carmello bars are good.
Sometimes, I like to get a box of assorted chocolates with different flavors and fillings. The family would always buy one for Christmas, and we would enjoy picking through the assortment, looking for our favorites, and trying new ones.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-

Here is a little concoction i have began eating.

100% organic cocoa, Organic Peanut Butter, Honey, a little Organic Grass fed Milk or Organic Coconut Milk or Water (to make it like the consistency of a thick shake). Then add in chopped up Pecans pieces and or Black Walnut pieces and sometimes also with the nuts, Organic Bananas sliced up pieces.

Upvote 0

cindi4work

Jan 12, 2024
Shawboro
✟1,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Separated
-

100% organic cocoa, Organic Peanut Butter, Honey, a little Organic Grass fed Milk or Organic Coconut Milk or Water (to make it like the consistency of a thick shake). Then add in chopped up Pecans pieces and or Black Walnut pieces and sometimes also with the nuts, Organic Bananas sliced up pieces.
That sounds good, but bananas totally wreck my blood sugars.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟568,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Carbs people! Stop with the carbs! You are heading for a snoot full of diabetes. I know. I drank full-strength cola for 40 years, and suddenly, my sugar tested 400. Now I am Keto and keeping it down to around 100. Taking 100 mg of Metformin every day. Enjoy the chocolate once in a while... but be careful! :wave:

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That sounds good, but bananas totally wreck my blood sugars.
-
Bananas are just an option. i sometimes add little chopped chunks of cheese (organic valley grass fed cheddar) . Just depends on what i want, sometimes just the Pecan or Black Walnuts.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟34,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-

That sounds like a healthy snack. I bet that chocolate is bitter I wimp out and get the 70%

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums