Who is the most beautiful women in the world?

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟106,407.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A computer gives the answer:

Jodie Comer has been branded "the most beautiful woman in the world" according to scientists.
The Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi, which apparently measures physical perfection, is a scientific calculation which depicts the most ‘physically perfect’ human beings. A list of beautiful celebs was compiled using mapping techniques by Harley Street facial cosmetic surgeon Dr Julian De Silva, who uses the technology in his work.
The idea behind the equation is that the closer the ratios of a face or body are to the number 1.618 (Phi), the more beautiful they become. The 29-year old Killing Eve actress had her eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape all taken into consideration with them found to be 94.52% accurate. Her facial features were just 1.3% away from being the perfect shape.
Jodie Comer is most beautiful woman in world according to science
Now I am not sure whether it should be left to the computer to decide who the most beautiful woman in the world is.
Do you have other suggestions?

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,946,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I’ll go with French actress Catherine Deneuve (“The Face of France”) as one for the non-science group. Here’s the trailer from one of her films out of the 1960’s.

upload_2022-10-13_8-23-56.jpeg

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My wife, of course!

One evening in 1984 I served Margaux Hemmingway at a restaurant in Miami, and I can assure you that no photograph has ever come close to capturing how breathtakingly beautiful she was.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
✟106,407.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I’ll go with French actress Catherine Deneuve (“The Face of France”) as one for the non-science group. Here’s the trailer from one of her films out of the 1960’s.

Yes - Catherine Deneuve is great! :)

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
✟106,407.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
One evening in 1984 I served Margaux Hemmingway at a restaurant in Miami, and I can assure you that no photograph has ever come close to capturing how breathtakingly beautiful she was.

Have you got a picture of Margaux? :)

• Haha
Reactions: chilehed
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Have you got a picture of Margaux? :)
LOL! That would have gotten me fired, even if I hadn't dropped the camera on her because I went totally numb every time I was at her table. Seriously, she was not only incandescently beautiful, but also SO very sweet and gracious. I ended up having to tell the headwaiter that he'd have to bus her table himself because I was totally nonfunctional when I got that close to her. All the waiters were gay and thus immune, but I was 23 and most certainly neither of those. News of her passing saddened me greatly.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
How could you tell that those waiters were gay?
Seriously?

It was immediately obvious to anyone who interacted with them, and I worked there for a couple of years. They were the most promiscuous people I've ever known, and would regale each other with graphic tales of the events of the previous night. They were most certainly not in the closet.

Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
✟106,407.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Seriously?

It was immediately obvious to anyone who interacted with them, and I worked there for a couple of years. They were the most promiscuous people I've ever known, and would regale each other with graphic tales of the events of the previous night. They were most certainly not in the closet.
I see!

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,171,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's include the past and look for the same beauty God says is best.

marymotherofjesus1.jpg

"... For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

A computer gives the answer:

Jodie Comer is most beautiful woman in world according to science
Now I am not sure whether it should be left to the computer to decide who the most beautiful woman in the world is.
Do you have other suggestions?

Upvote 0