When I started tithing.....

J

JoyinChrist09

....I noticed that money started spontaneously and dare I say, mysteriously, started showing up.

I once found a $20 in my wallet, which I am certain wasn't there before....
I once had $20 added to my subway card, which I am certain should have only had a balance of a dollar or a few cents.....
Once, a stranger couple gave me their public parking pass so I didn't have to pay....
My phone gave me free long-distance for 1 week while I was on vacation and communicated with my family.

At first I started to write down these moments, but I just lost track of them as they started to pop up more and more and more.....

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....I noticed that money started spontaneously and dare I say, mysteriously, started showing up.

I once found a $20 in my wallet, which I am certain wasn't there before....
I once had $20 added to my subway card, which I am certain should have only had a balance of a dollar or a few cents.....
Once, a stranger couple gave me their public parking pass so I didn't have to pay....
My phone gave me free long-distance for 1 week while I was on vacation and communicated with my family.

At first I started to write down these moments, but I just lost track of them as they started to pop up more and more and more.....

do u think christian shud tithe ??? what's ur reason ???

Upvote 0