Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just sitting here at the park in front of the St. Marys river, enjoying the rather blissful atmosphere while reading a book I had just bought while in Eden Prairie. I am all for 50 degree weather in the spring but the wind here being so close to water makes it a bit too chilly to remain outside of the car while I read. But with the window down I can still hear the rather pleasant sounds that come with such scenery, like the gulls calling. Anyway, caught this barge as it came by.
View attachment 346590

Here are some other pictures while I was walking alongside the river. Of course, that is the Ontario side of Sault Ste Marie across the way.

View attachment 346591

View attachment 346592View attachment 346593
Glad you are enjoying yourself and hopefully you'll have a couple more sites to take in before you head home and process. For now, enjoy the adventure in A God sized way.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟688,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Wow!! This thread is still going? I haven't been on this thread in years. I am so shocked that this thread is still going strong. That is amazing!! I'm sure everyone who is on here now is new since I've been on, but it is amazing that it's still going on!!

Edit: Nope I see that there are some people that are on here that have been on here for years. So, nope, a lot of people here are not new.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow!! This thread is still going? I haven't been on this thread in years. I am so shocked that this thread is still going strong. That is amazing!! I'm sure everyone who is on here now is new since I've been on, but it is amazing that it's still going on!!

Edit: Nope I see that there are some people that are on here that have been on here for years. So, nope, a lot of people here are not new.
Welcome back!

Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟84,178.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So tonight was the bi-monthly Prayer and Fellowship at my church, and I lead it for the first time. My devotional seemed to go well, focusing on suffering, and how God uses it to bring us to Him in prayer. The group tonight was much smaller, so in some ways, probably good for my first time leading. Not sure if I'll lead it again. I prayed to God that He would bring someone who has a desire to lead it. Be it me, or someone more suitable. As far as I know, no one was penciled in yet for the next gathering.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Starting on my way back home now, ... soon as I get fueled up with Starbucks. ^_^
Safe travels and God be with you as you think pray on the last leg of you journey.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been Drawing a lot lately. ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::coffee::coffee::custard::custard:

I love Drawing!! ^w^ =3 Maybe tomorrow I will do Digital Art Drawing!! ^w^ =3 :cookie::cookie::coffee::coffee::custard::custard::):):hug::hug::):)

I am grateful to God for giving me the Drawing ability!! <3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::coffee::coffee::custard::custard:

Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
cookie_1f36a (2).png
cookie_1f36a (2).png

Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟84,178.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,001,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Safe travels and God be with you as you think pray on the last leg of you journey.

Thank you. I am stopped for the night. Should only have 5.5 to 6 hours left to go tomorrow. :)

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,001,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wish I knew why she is acting like this, but there is no way I am going to ask her, so I might as well just let it go.

Sometimes that is best, Chelsea.

Upvote 0