What video games are you currently playing?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟962,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Starfield since it came out. I love Bethesdas games. Wish they would do something serious about all the crashes and game glitches though, because that gets really irritating, and annoying, but I'm loving this brand new game series from them though, its like Elder Scrolls, or Fallout, but in space! But it's actually also it's own unique game also, very different from Elder Scrolls or Fallout. Absolutely loving it. Bought an Xbox Series X brand new this month just to play it, and it's awesome, and I am loving it very much. Huge game also, so very, very much you can do in it, that it was a little overwhelming at first, and hurt my brain a little bit at first. Learning some of the periodic table playing it also, which I never really learned or got into in school, but might try to get to know it the rest of the way after this now. It's taken up almost all of my free time lately since it came out at the beginning of this month, and I am taking my time with it also, so...?

And I am loving it very much!

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh great... I heard Cities Skylines 2 is being delayed until next year for consoles.

I much prefer the ease of consoles... but I've been thinking about getting into PC gaming. Now I might have too.

Wondering why... but I heard they raised the minimum PC specs for the game.. so they might be having some issues have the game properly run on consoles. Given how many developers release buggy games on release.. I guess it's nice they want to deliver a quality product out of the gate.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Playing Stardew Valley with a friend. More fun than I thought it would be. It's pretty much the single player game but with an added friend who can help out.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Doom Eternal. I love the 120 FPS mode.

Thinking of trying that new Harvest Moon game, despite being badly burned with the remake that came out a few months ago. Still in the looking for a good Farming Sim that isn't Stardew Valley.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟962,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
As it was once an issue of mine and we each are convicted differently.
Would suggest making sure these aren't idols.
The hour is late and judgement is at the door.

May The LORD Bless You and Keep You
Since I prefer to be doing just about anything else all of the time, and am only playing them right now out of sheer boredom, and being stuck at home right now, I don't think that's an issue for me.

I didn't play them at all when I was married, and had a family and kid to support/raise, and have just recently got back into just a few of them that are my favorites just recently, but it's not at all the same as when I was younger, or before I got married, and as much as I really like the current game I am playing very, very much, I still take breaks from it, and still prefer to do other things still a lot of the time.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟962,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
As it was once an issue of mine and we each are convicted differently.
Would suggest making sure these aren't idols.
The hour is late and judgement is at the door.

May The LORD Bless You and Keep You
I'm also taking a break, or am backing away from arguing endlessly on sites like these now a lot of the time, and I needed something to fill the void, and I already know God is completely OK with it, because he's been trying to get me to do this for a while now more recently, not specifically playing video games specifically, but take a break from constantly beating my head up against a wall with these people online. He knows it's starting to be not good for me anymore now spiritually, and has just wanted me to take a break from it all, and spend some time with just Him now and without that more recently, which I'm doing now, in-between playing my video games and other things right now, and it's been good for me, as I am much more calmer and much less stressed out more recently, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you're PS plus subscriber, they added PS5 games to be available for steaming. Streaming up to 4K and 60 FPS too.

Trying it thus far, a great improvement over the regular PS cloud streaming... but doesn't quite look 4K quality to me. My internet connection is good, way above the specs recommended for top tier streaming. The regular PS cloud streaming is awful.. which is a shame.. because cloud gaming can be pretty great (like Stadia that sadly went away).. a little jumpy too. Oh well.. I will probably use it to play around with some PS5 games I like.. but don't care enough to actually download. Hopefully the service improves with time.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fire Emblem. From the Gameboy Advance titles on the Switch. Never played a Fire Emblem title before but have heard about the series all my life. I am enjoying this game thus far. Surprised how similar it is to Advance Wars but in a medieval setting. Looking the game up, it's made by the same video game studio. That's cool.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Been playing a lot of Zelda: The Minnish Cap.. or whatever it's called. Not the biggest fan of the Zelda series, but I find this game quite enjoyable.

Upvote 0