Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Icy Blended anything. caramel with chocolate; white chocolate with mint; vanilla with caramel... mmmm
That's no longer coffee, lol

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,071,465.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My nephew bought me a box full of packets of green tea for Christmas. I can't drink green tea by itself. I have been laying two packets of green tea at a time on a paper coffee filter and putting coffee on top of that. Not too bad!

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟783,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My nephew bought me a box full of packets of green tea for Christmas. I can't drink green tea by itself. I have been laying two packets of green tea at a time on a paper coffee filter and putting coffee on top of that. Not too bad!
I have never tried that, but I may have to now. I always have green tea around.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟783,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Black coffee. I don't care for Ethiopian or Ugandan, or at least I have not found one that I like. My favorites are usually Island beans, Hawaii, Jamaica, Sumatra, etc. But I also like Costa Rican and Peruvian.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟700,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Folgers Black Silk, brewed 'campfire style' on the stove in a simple pot that can then just be tossed into the dishwasher to clean (I ditched my coffee-maker, since those things grow experiments if they're not cleaned regularly with special -- and likely toxic if ingested -- cleaners).

Yeah that bothers me too.. by the time you run water through the coffee pot half a dozen times making sure there's no more chemicals in there you've rebuilt up any calcium and minerals again.

Icy Blended anything. caramel with chocolate; white chocolate with mint; vanilla with caramel... mmmm

My favorite coffee is Hawaiian actually.. it's beautifully rich and makes the perfect after dinner coffee.

I've had some coffee imported from Italy before that was to die for - for real. Managed a couple pounds of that once. Lovely experience with coffee that, but it's very expensive to do.

I have every conceivable means of brewing coffee, I have my Turkish coffee pot - YUM! (Totally my favorite with a tiny bit of cardamon added and sweetened)

I also have a French Press, a cold press, and everything for pour over coffee as well.

When I budget I use 8 O'clock coffee beans - I have my own coffee grinder...

But lately my coffee budget can only afford Folgers, so I set a regular coffee maker on strong brew, and then add flavored creamer and sugar which makes it nice. Fattening, but nice.

I love coffee... Just love the stuff.

Upvote 0