May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟876,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There is nothing better
I don't know, the universe is a big place. Saying there's nothing better might be a bit of an overstatement, but I would agree Bugs was the coolest cartoon character.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟876,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I've been watching people slap each other. Seriously. I did a short binge on this (I promise it was short). Many years ago on TV I saw something about people having slapping competitions. It seemed so stupid I assumed it was a sort of joke or a short-lived fad, but apparently now it's a big competitive sport (sport? game? athletic competition? I don't know what it's supposed to be). There's lots of "professionals" doing it and it sometimes draws pretty big crowds. It's even got rules. Yeah there are rules about how to slap somebody in the face. Sometimes someone will slap somebody so hard they almost lose consciousness. I thought sports were supposed to be fun and stuff. This doesn't look like any fun to me. I have no desire to slap anyone and even less desire to get slapped. And another thing - I thought men were supposed to throw punches, and women were supposed to slap, but here we've got men slapping each other. This is all too weird.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm currently watching Feud on Hulu. It's about Joan Crawford and Bette Davis.
I've heard of that program. No idea it was on Hulu. I'll have to check it out.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I've heard of that program. No idea it was on Hulu. I'll have to check it out.
It has Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange. I only saw the first two episodes, though.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It has Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange. I only saw the first two episodes, though.
Susan Sarandon is a good casting choice. She has those big beautiful eyes Bette had. Probably the most physical attractive feature in a woman IMO.

Some researchers speculate Bette Davis famous eyes were actually the result of Graves disease, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Susan Sarandon is a good casting choice. She has those big beautiful eyes Bette had. Probably the most physical attractive feature in a woman IMO.

Some researchers speculate Bette Davis famous eyes were actually the result of Graves disease, lol.
Interesting. I wasn’t aware of that.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,169,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Finally watching the Fraiser reboot.

Sad to see Martin's death written into the script of the first episode... not too surprising given the real actor John Mahoney died a few years ago. Still... it was sad to see.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.