Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was a late bloomer. I didn't necessarily leave my dad's but he passed away and we lost the house, so it was difficult for a time. I became a truck driver and moved around a bit to different places. I'm settled now, but my mom moved in with me a few years ago because she needed help.

Upvote 0

elytron

Oct 5, 2008
California
✟299,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was a late bloomer. I didn't necessarily leave my dad's but he passed away and we lost the house, so it was difficult for a time. I became a truck driver and moved around a bit to different places. I'm settled now, but my mom moved in with me a few years ago because she needed help.

Maybe it's a good thing for my sister and I to not have left. Our parents are getting old and are going to need help later on.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟74,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My Sister and I never left home, we still live with our parents. Moving out is kind of scary, and expensive.

This is embarrassing for me to share and admit.

:waaah::waaah::waaah:

I still live with my parents and I'm 31. It's embarrassing to admit too but maybe people will be nicer since the economy is bad.

I want to move out, but housing and apartments is so expensive. For example, I had looked at an apartment that had a 2-car garage. $2,000 a month. Can't do it. I don't know how the people in my area afford all the expensive apartments and big houses. It's like "where do you get your money?"

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was a late bloomer too. It’s hard, especially during these times when everything is so expensive.

For me, if I could do it all over again, I probably would have made it a goal to move out before I turned 30. I think it would have definitely helped my parents if I would have done that, and also would have helped me figure myself out a bit more too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skittler

Sep 26, 2003
North Carolina
✟10,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
20 years! Wow
Been here since 2012 and I thought THAT was long. :nowords:

I know I'm glad to see the community is still thriving after all this time. Forums are starting to dwindle and close down rapidly since social media has become the norm. I always enjoyed the smaller tight knit groups message boards offered.

• Friendly
Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0

revybub

Just here to grow, learn, give council, love God
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
✟228,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
At the very moment. Just finishing my night of work and hoping I am able to finish what I need to do. After that, I suppose just the rest of the week and what I have to do.
a little bit longer I would definitely say the transition of having my father go move back home. And the planning of his next surgery as well and what that will be like.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I still live with my parents and I'm 31. It's embarrassing to admit too but maybe people will be nicer since the economy is bad.

I want to move out, but housing and apartments is so expensive. For example, I had looked at an apartment that had a 2-car garage. $2,000 a month. Can't do it. I don't know how the people in my area afford all the expensive apartments and big houses. It's like "where do you get your money?"

Yikes! We moved away when our house rent was going up to $!,000 a month in the 80'S. Don't be embarrassed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My Sister and I never left home, we still live with our parents. Moving out is kind of scary, and expensive.

A question for anyone, how old were you when you escape from your parents ?

This is embarrassing for me to share and admit.
Sometimes they leave us to be with Lord . That's what happened in my case. But I still live in our old House, so I still haven't left home :D

• Friendly
Reactions: elytron
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm bored with my life too. I'm stressed out on some things.

When I get out of the house, it's usually to: work, buy groceries, and get gas. I rarely go anywhere else.
I go to work, come home, eat, sleep, wash rinse repeat.

Upvote 0

Trophonius

Dec 24, 2022
Montevideo
✟25,541.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I feel useless, and without a clear aim in the future. It often occurs that whetever plan or hope I have is crushed easily by minor outcomes. I have little tolerance to failure, and one mistake makes, for me, the whole ordeal futile.

Upvote 0