Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
NO WAY!!
I graduated in 1994
Hmm!! OHHHH I miss Whidbey Island. I wish you guys had some pictures!

CMmom said:
Hey all you Burlingtonians--I not only grew up and went to school there, but actually taught at the high school from 92-98! I am a stay-at-home mom now and CM consultant that lives in Everett (Mukilteo side). I have a beautiful view of Whidbey Island, too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Allieya

Jesus is Lord
Mar 4, 2004
Seattle, WA
Visit site
✟7,650.00
Faith
Christian
wow. so amazing to see Whidbey Islanders here! haha. I also live on Whidbey, Greenbank specifically. I go to school in Tacoma though, so I'm often away.

to "allieisme" - I'm assuming your name is Allie. haha, mine too! and I know what you mean about not appreciating Whidbey until you move away. I've been back on the island for a couple months now and you can really appreciate the beauty after living in the city for awhile. ^_^

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2004
WA
✟15,159.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Wow, I live in Longview, WA. I'm not quite sure where a couple of you are, but for Pete, hey have you checked out Renton Assembly? that place is awesome. And for Mort, that's interesting because I am going to go to Northwest College up in Kirkland which isn't far from Kent or Renton for that matter. Rock on bros and sisters in Christ!
God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
allieisme said:
Did any of you go to camp Orkila as kids?

Ooh! I went there in 4th grade!!! (EVERYONE in 4th grade at Madrona went there...) It was cool. :D I still have my 'certificate' for 'ortless eating'. :p

Upvote 0

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi...
this may or may not count because I am a Canuck- but my family has had a trailer near Whatcom Lake for 20 yrs now. I love it down there and the scenery is nice too all the way down to Burlington/Whidbey Island.

But hey it's not too shabby up here either!

Heather <><

Upvote 0