Weird one, but what great 'clean up' scenes from movies can you remember?

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I need motivation to do some major household organising and repairing and cleaning. Got some in-laws hoarding issues to attend to. I need motivation - like a cool movie clean up scene. Rather than Marie Kondo which is a long show about cleaning up, I think I need some movie scene where the cleaning up is about achieving some other goal. I'd love it to have either action music or that 'industrious' music they put into scenes where people are doing a major make over.

What "Fixing up the joint" scenes can you remember from movies? And can you find them on youtube? Could be anything from "cleaners" from John Wick through to rebuilding a place after some trauma, or something just plain run down.

Anyone got any clips to contribute to "Project Clean up!"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Leaf473

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟184,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need motivation to do some major household organising and repairing and cleaning. Got some in-laws hoarding issues to attend to. I need motivation - like a cool movie clean up scene. Rather than Marie Kondo which is a long show about cleaning up, I think I need some movie scene where the cleaning up is about achieving some other goal. I'd love it to have either action music or that 'industrious' music they put into scenes where people are doing a major make over.

What "Fixing up the joint" scenes can you remember from movies? And can you find them on youtube? Could be anything from "cleaners" from John Wick through to rebuilding a place after some trauma, or something just plain run down.

Anyone got any clips to contribute to "Project Clean up!"?
I remember this scene from Bob's Burgers where are the kids have been away at camp and the parents end up having a wild party. The next morning they have to do this massive clean up before the kids get back.

Bob says, "Can't we just throw all this out and buy new stuff?"

But I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for or not :D

Upvote 0