Warnings against "Jerusalem" as a part of Israel.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic
On June 2, 2011, Alan Clemmons introduced a resolution in the South Carolina House of Representatives, which was passed unanimously by all 124 members, stating:

“Be it further resolved that the members of this body support Israel in their natural and God-given right of self-governance and self-defense upon their own lands, recognizing that Israel is neither an attacking force nor an occupier of the lands of others, and that peace can be afforded the region only through a united Israel governed under one law for all people.” Session 119_2011-2012

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by visionary Obama is no better.. Obama, the Anti-Israel leader
What has he done against Israel? Just curious :wave:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7466552/
Obama Is Not The Antichrist

http://www.christianforums.com/t7452320/
Obama Is The Antichrist?

Young) Psalms 109:8 His days are few, his oversight another taketh,
[Acts 1:20]

Young) Acts 1:20 for it hath been written in the book of Psalms: Let his lodging-place become desolate, and let no one be dwelling in it, and his oversight let another take.
[Psalm 69/109]

psalm-1098-bumper-sticker-26681-1258557389-0.jpg

psalm109.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic
Christians United for Israel: Defend America - Vote Israel

I BELIEVE that a strong Israel is an American strategic asset.

I BELIEVE that when Israeli soldiers patrol their border, they are maintaining our first line of defense against militant Islam.

I BELIEVE that when Israel confronts Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Iran they are confronting shared enemies that we'd otherwise face alone.

As America limits its commitments abroad, allies like Israel which take the lead in pursuing shared strategic interests become more important than ever. As America cuts spending, military aid to Israel remains a wise investment in our own security.

Now is not the time to walk away from Israel. Now is the time to stand with Israel. When I cast my vote, I'll be looking for a candidate who affirms that one of the best ways to defend America is to stand with Israel.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic
The Cabinet today (Sunday), 12.2.12, approved the appointment of Minister Matan Vilnai as Ambassador to China.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised the decision and said that, "I view the appointment of an Ambassador to China as an issue of national importance. We want to significantly increase our trade and economic ties with the rising powers of the east, especially China. We have many interests, including – for example – infrastructure projects that we are moving forward on, and would like to see these powers involved in them. Many of these issues are determined on the government level; therefore, it is important to me, and to Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, to appoint a person of ministerial rank, who can achieve breakthroughs with China. It is with great hopes that we are sending Matan. We thank him for his recent activity as Home Front Defense Minister."

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic
Sometimes I think Israel is its own worse enemy.. they keep shooting themselves in the foot, by not supporting their own countrymen.

More Jews made homeless on the Mountains of Zion
The IDF demolish 3 structures in Oz Zion outpost.

A Jewish Zionist settler walking in the rubble of what was his home. Oz Zion is a small outpost adjacent to Beit-El, and its residents are mostly hilltop youths.
Read more » The WatchMen from Israel on the Wall - News: More Jews made homeless on the Mountains of Zion

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟578,064.44
Faith
Messianic
Turkey threatening Israel and Cyprus
By JPOST.COM STAFF02/15/2012 11:15

Kozakou-Marcoullis says Turkish military exercises are attempts to assert control over Mediterranean natural gas. By Albatross

Cypriot Foreign Minister Erato Kozakou-Marcoullis told Army Radio Wednesday that Turkey has initiated military exercises aimed at threatening both Israel and Cyprus. She added that the move was an attempt to assert control over natural gas drilling in the Mediterranean, claiming that Turkey was displaying...

Cypriot FM: Turkey threatening Is... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The Democrats are not exactly the party of Harry S. Truman any longer, are they???

No, they certainly are not!

This list of disasters that seem to hit America after anti-Israel actions are taken is impressive!

God's Final Warning to America by John McTernan

Eight Major 'Acts Of God' That Coincided With The Timing of U.S. Pressure On Israel To Give Up Land

October 30, 1991:

President George Bush opens the Madrid Conference with an initiative for a Middle East peace plan involving Israel's land. On the same day, an extremely rare storm forms off the coast of Nova Scotia. (It was eventually tagged "The Perfect Storm," and a book and movie were made about it.) Record-setting 100-foot waves form at sea and pound the New England Coast, even causing heavy damage to President Bush's home in Kennebunkport, Maine.

August 23, 1992:

The Madrid Conference moves to Washington D.C. and the peace talks resume, lasting four days. On that same day, Hurricane Andrew-the worst natural disaster ever to hit America-produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaves 180,000 homeless in Florida.

January 16, 1994:

President Clinton meets with Syria's President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Less than 24 hours later, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California. This quake, centered in Northridge, is the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew.

March 1 to April 1997:

The combination of Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat touring America; Clinton rebuking Israel for not giving away her land for peace; and pro-abortion activity coincide with some of the worst tornadoes and flooding in U.S. history. On the very day Arafat lands in America, powerful tornadoes devastate huge sections of the nation, ripping across Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky and Tennessee. Arafat's American tour also coincides with the storms in the Dakotas, which result in the worst flooding of this century, in addition to weeks of major storms throughout the Midwest. Arafat finishes his tour and leaves the U.S. and the storms stop.

January 21, 1998:

Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton's time.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anyway, why, in an age of PCness and moving whole mountains to reclaim sacred homelands, wouldn't Israel's homeland be returned to them? Is Islam really that anachronistic? Wouldn't the issue come down, not to any current parties, but to a dispute between ancient Canaanite culture and the arrival of the Hebrews?

--Inter

Upvote 0

repoland2

Feb 20, 2005
Alaska - USA
✟8,128.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Clinton, in a Sharp Turnaround, Warns Against Even Symbolically Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel.

Clinton, in a Sharp Turnaround, Warns Against Even Symbolically Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel - September 27, 2011 - The New York Sun she is arguing that a law she voted for when she was Senator is unconstitutional because it could require the U.S. government to give to an American citizen born at Jerusalem papers showing the birthplace as Israel.

I was under the obvious conclusion that Jerusalem was indeed the Capital of Israel.

Did I miss something?

Upvote 0