"Unto death... Let there be life."

SloopidyBoop

I love Jesus, family, reading, and working hard.
Feb 27, 2023
✟10,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Screenshot_20230311-101156-218.png

"In the same way love your wife the way Christ loved the Church, and gave Himself up for her."

There are many conflicts that we have to face on the daily, and often times I convince myself that it is all unfair. But I forget the purpose of man is to sacrifice willingly and silently the way Christ did. Which of us has grown enough to remain silent while everyone is spitting on you and screaming at you? Who has the grit to allow your wife's anger to pin you to the cross? Or to allow your boss and coworkers to run you through with the spear of their words? Do I have the strength to face the piercing thorns of my sinful thoughts? This crown of psychological torture?

I need the cross because I need to see a man who did that and rose again from the dead. If I see THAT God/Man then I can see the other side of pain. I can see through the Thorns and hateful words from family, through the spear wound of words, through the tomb, through Hell, through death.

I keep the cross everywhere in my life. I love The Christ, I love the Man, THAT'S a Man. And He is my God. So I will do all I can by His power to follow Him onto my cross. God Helping me, He will steal me from my grave and give me the new dawn.

Thymitheíte ton Iisoú
Remember Jesus