Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've realized that, I've failed to connect with my fellow Traditional Catholics on CF. I've been more preoccupied with Evangelization than with helping my fellow TradCats. It kind of reminds me of Fr. Chad Ripperger's comment, that TradCat families have a tendency to act like the mafia, being more interested in caring for outsiders than caring for each other.

Well, in order to connect more with my fellow Tradys, I've decided to welcome everyone here to a rosary novena on the OBOB Chapel. I'm planning on setting up the thread next Monday (well actually, I'll be posting it on Sunday evening, since I live in the Pacific Time zone). But if you like, I can move the date to sometime later, but not sooner, I want it to be after the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima. The intention will be for the conversion of all social outcasts, that they may receive Our Lady's love and grace, but I'm willing to change that if anyone has a better suggestion, however I don't want the intention to be too "political." Also please let me know wether or not you're willing to say the Luminous Mysteries. If not, I'm willing to comply, although please let me know what mysteries we are saying on Sunday, I think it's the Glorious mysteries, but I'm not sure.

Please post and let me know whether or not, you're joining me on the OBOB Chapel. And feel free to offer any suggestions. I'll see you on the spiritual battlefield.

Special Bonus: As an extra act of charity, I'll try to say a Hail Mary to everyone who posts here.

Reactions: Tomm

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've realized that, I've failed to connect with my fellow Traditional Catholics on CF. I've been more preoccupied with Evangelization than with helping my fellow TradCats. It kind of reminds me of Fr. Chad Ripperger's comment, that TradCat families have a tendency to act like the mafia, being more interested in caring for outsiders than caring for each other.

Well, in order to connect more with my fellow Tradys, I've decided to welcome everyone here to a rosary novena on the OBOB Chapel. I'm planning on setting up the thread next Monday (well actually, I'll be posting it on Sunday evening, since I live in the Pacific Time zone). But if you like, I can move the date to sometime later, but not sooner, I want it to be after the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima. The intention will be for the conversion of all social outcasts, that they may receive Our Lady's love and grace, but I'm willing to change that if anyone has a better suggestion, however I don't want the intention to be too "political." Also please let me know wether or not you're willing to say the Luminous Mysteries. If not, I'm willing to comply, although please let me know what mysteries we are saying on Sunday, I think it's the Glorious mysteries, but I'm not sure.

Please post and let me know whether or not, you're joining me on the OBOB Chapel. And feel free to offer any suggestions. I'll see you on the spiritual battlefield.

Special Bonus: As an extra act of charity, I'll try to say a Hail Mary to everyone who posts here.
Just a quick correction: it's actually a novena to Our Lady of the Rosary, so it's a prayer to Our Lady of the Rosary, followed by a recitation of the Rosary.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for being here.
Is it acceptable to leave out the Luminous Mysteries??
I'm not sure, a lot of TradCats do leave them out, both because they sort of interfere with the rosary cycle and because they're post Vatican II. I used to leave them out in order to get into the habit of saying the rosary and then pray them on Sundays during ordinary time.
I do pray them now on Thrusdays and do like them, especially after one priest pointed out how appropriate they are to our times. (For example, at the wedding feast Cana, I'm 100% the wedding was between one man and one woman)

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single