To all the service men and women (and to their families) - Thanks!

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
memorial_day01.jpg

:amen::amen::amen:

:prayer::prayer::prayer: For ALL our soldiers and their leaders...

Ty

Reactions: sylk
Upvote 0
E

evergreens

Father protect our soldiers who night and day give up their lives to protect our country and many other people in various countres. Protect them from bodily and emotional harm while they serve. Give them strength and peace. Comfort and strengthen their loved ones while they are away. Rest the souls that gave the ultimate sacrifice of their lives. I also pray for them spiritual, they they know you and your love. I pray for their salvation. Let them feel our love and thankfulness also. In Jesus's Name, amen.

God bless all those who serve and did serve!

Upvote 0

twistertornado

Howdy Y'all!
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
✟32,337.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father protect our soldiers who night and day give up their lives to protect our country and many other people in various countres. Protect them from bodily and emotional harm while they serve. Give them strength and peace. Comfort and strengthen their loved ones while they are away. Rest the souls that gave the ultimate sacrifice of their lives. I also pray for them spiritual, they they know you and your love. I pray for their salvation. Let them feel our love and thankfulness also. In Jesus's Name, amen.

God bless all those who serve and did serve!

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God bless the troops that are putting their lives on the line to keep us all safe. Thank you for the sacrifice and putting your personal lives on hold to keep us all safe.

You all are very much in my prayers and you all have my support.

May God be with you all and bless you all and your families continually.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.