Thought to share this incase useful

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I knew from scripture that His commandments is probably just to believe mainly and repent which is explained here that I may have thought was in bible but I didnt know it says this that if we love one another we will repent to stop evil and could be all that is required is to love everyone not to hold hatred in your heart to any even if you dont help but we dont know for love would also seek to do good to all in need

1 John 3:23
And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

8177DA4F-44AA-4AED-8365-91FDD457C6BC.jpeg

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
Even in the old testament the ideal for love of enemy was taught the reason for eye for eye was taught was to limit evil and because they would find it harder to practice the ideal without the holy spirit living in them and I think there are other verses in the old testament.

Proverbs 24:29
Do not say, "I will do to him as he has done to me;I will pay the man back for what he has done."

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
God gives people all a fair chance to repent no matter how old they are that He accepts any repentance however late to seek to do what they can or call on Him like those of the eleventh hour and the righteous thief but no one knows if they die before having chance to seek repentance so should do because one may die before having opportunity to seek or while not seeking. But the point I want to make is that it may not be about needing to always do works but if one did to each of the needy once in one life and one still believes it is right to do to all needy one is accepted and maybe to one of the needy or may need to do to each if have not done but only need to do to one at a time that He gave many chances to do good and also to accept person to seek repentance to seek to do what is possible even if just to call to christ. But actually I think it is not true that a person must continue to do good to those who seek one help and specially need one help for bible says if righteous man turns from his righteousness he will die.But I dont know maybe daily one needs to prepare oneself to seek to do one work to each who are hungry naked sick in prison and stranger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
We must repent and not neglect any of the needy among us that we know atleast and who seek our help and those we we know about who need our help we should seek to help all that are needy and incase to be safe we should look for one of each the hungry the naked the sick in prison the stranger not to sleep if we have not sought to do to all but I am hypocrite that I probably wont be obedient to that now that I feel would very much inconvenience me though I may try just that I think to say incase right to do.

93131212-39C6-4D9F-81BB-AA89D4076EDA.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
Church is not very helpful I realise even catholic church is not clear to give assurance if you have not been chrismated or are not a catechumen in rcia class but how can they do the works to reach others to be saved if their own churches make it hard for others to be converted but I believe others were still saved who were simple who believed church accepts with just belief or worked with church that they would not hinder to reach them though they are not as helpful as can not work alone but because it is complicated now that they hinder.

I think now may be required to unite with other christians to mean to deposit with the bankers not to hinder conversion though I dont know as they may still do some works to those not near death but should incase and if you will work alone and can not gurantee conversion and there is times when you can not gurantee conversion as to be a catechumen it seems you need to join a class that they dont say is enough to find a priest to talk to and cant guarantee you will find and can not judge if you sought enough that may not be possible.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
Only what we store in our heart with our relationship with God got by knowing the scripture and praying will help us if we go through difficult times. The bible commanded to keep the law as frontlets between ones eyes i suppose the rememberance of all that God has said would be as guide in one life as one prayers to have spiritual experiences of truth to know His help is obtained through His word that it gives guidance so if it is still in one heart one will be guided and to know He does support when His word is in one heart that God has been faithful before so one should store as much as His word in one heart to remember what God has done in our life so the bible said for fathers tell their child when they rise and when they sit all one has experienced in life of God favour both to help child to know they can lean on God and to remind them also that they may not sin in forgetting God faithfulness in helping I heard in a sermon by a pastor i dont know why it would help somehow to prevent any wrong decision because of not trusting God.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I saw this on facebook which I find helpful

In mathew25:1-12 of the parable of the ten virgins, the five wise virgins took enough oil in their lamps which helped them not to miss the coming of the bridegroom.
They were fully prepared waiting for the bride to come. Their lamps were still shinning which means that they had enough of the word of God in them; they were still full of faith; they were still full of the spirit of patience, perseverance, hope, joy, peace, etc; they were still full of passion for God’s work; faithful in working with the little God has given them; faithful in what God has called them to do; and putting their talent and skills to work.

I think that is part I read I thought important rest is below

I believe we all have talents that easily are gained such as to read see speak to teach and that we dont need to use all talents but any to make profit if we can otherwise we need to support those who do. If a human never learns speech life will be harder for one but he will be judged only on what is right and wrong and the gospel helps those who are far from God so should be taught but all have consciousnes of sin so will be judged on that or what he knows and be given chance to receive gospel after death or will be judged on what he knows that he knows there is such a thing as sin that he may do evil within every little child is that knowledge and that there is a God and there may be a judgement so he knows he must learn things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
GETTING YOURSELF PREPARED FOR THE NEXT LEVEL

“Prepare your work without, make it fit for yourself in the field and afterward build your house” (Proverbs24:27).
Jotham became mighty because he prepared his way before God- 2Chronicle2:6.

In mathew25:1-12 of the parable of the ten virgins, the five wise virgins took enough oil in their lamps which helped them not to miss the coming of the bridegroom.
They were fully prepared waiting for the bride to come. Their lamps were still shinning which means that they had enough of the word of God in them; they were still full of faith; they were still full of the spirit of patience, perseverance, hope, joy, peace, etc; they were still full of passion for God’s work; faithful in working with the little God has given them; faithful in what God has called them to do; and putting their talent and skills to work.

You don’t want to miss any opportunity that God will bring your way. Prepare yourself now.
As they say, “If you fail to plan then you have planned to fail. And also, proper preparation prevents poor performance.
You don’t want to fail in life so keep working on yourself. All the spiritual resources that will keep you moving on in life should not be missing.

Luke14:28 says, “For which of you, intending to build a tower, sit not down first, and counted the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?”
There are sacrifices to be paid to get to the next level in life. There are requirements you have to meet before you can be qualified for God to uplift you.

Please note that your access to these spiritual tools is by praying and confessing God’s word. Let them increase in you (2Peter1:8). Any time you find out that anyone one of them is missing in you, do not waste time to ask God to refill you.

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR PREPARATION?

SONSHIP
“Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John3:3).
You are not entitled for a change of level in life if you are not yet a child of God.

To become God’s child say this confession “Lord Jesus, I believe and confess you as my Lord that I might be saved. Take me out of the devil’s kingdom into your kingdom. Wash my sins by your blood. Write my name in the book of life. Thank you Lord. I believe I am born again”

GLORY! CONGRATULATIONS!! THE ANGELS OF GOD ARE REJOICING OVER YOU NOW.
I pray God the Father to direct you into a good church where you can grow to get all that God has for you. Please write me for more enquiries.

THE WORD
Acts20:32 says, “I recommend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”

The word prepares you and makes you matured for that new level coming.

2Timothy2:15 says, “Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
To “show” means to manifest. You outwardly display the word of God that you studied in your lifestyle.
Men will see your good works.
You become transformed- Romans12:2.
To be “approved” means to pass the test.
God’s word helps you to withstand the pressures of life- Mathew7:24-25.
God’s word brings out the real you God intended you to be. You become authentic.

VISION
Jeremiah was asked by God “what do you see?” (Jeremiah1:11)
Habakuk2:1 says, “I will stand upon my watch and watch what He will say to me…and He said right the vision, make it plain….”
You have to see that next level in the word of God before it can be giving to you.

So watch means reading, hearing and meditating on God’s word. You have to see what God is saying to you concerning your new level so that you don’t miss it.
“The Just shall live by faith”- Romans1:17, see also Habakuk2:4.

WISDOM
You have to be spiritually diligent. The bible says, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he shall not stand before ordinary men but kings (Proverbs22:29).”
2Peter1:10-11 says diligence in your duty, calling, business, etc, gives you abundant entrance into your next level in life.
So be diligent in that little thing you are called to solved.
“Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of your times (next level), and strength of salvation” (Isaiah33:6).

You prepare yourself with the wisdom needed to function with a full capacity in your new level. You need the wisdom from above (God’s wisdom) to be stable in that new level God is taking you to; otherwise you will crash everything handled into your care by God.
So when God sees that you are a diligent person, He automatically qualified you for that next level of yours.
Get yourself associated the best in your field.
Get mentors who fear God to serve as role model to you. Prefer the Wisdom and Knowledge gotten by reasoning with wise men.

PATIENCE
“The vision is for an appointed time; wait for it” (Habakuk2:3).
Tribulation leads to patience, patience leads to experience, and experience leads to hope (next level) - Romans5:3-5.
Challenges bring out the best of you. The bible says your challenges develop a spirit that perseveres which gives you experience and then your desired next level.
You need patience in the midst of trials and temptations (Revelation14:12).
“Let patience have her perfect work so that you will be perfect and entire, wanting nothing” (James1:4).

The Holy Spirit is saying “IF YOU HAVE BREAK-UP, SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND LOVE.” Someday you will find happiness. Someday you will find the right people who will push you up into your next level in life. Just be patience and never give up. Keep moving on in life. Don’t be discourage but rather be strong.

ENDURANCE
As a good soldier of Christ you have to endure hardship- 2Timothy2:3
Mathew10:22 says, “He that endures to the end shall be save.” You can’t be saved if you can’t endure the pressures of life.
James1:12 say, “Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive a crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love Him.”

The word “tried” in Greek language according to Bible concordance “G1096” means “to come into being”, “to arise”, “to be approved”, “to be assembled”, “to be found fulfilled”, “to be made”, “to be preferred”.

So endurance makes you matured, perfect, complete, be preferred, be assembled or whole, etc, so that you get approved by God. You become qualified for that promotion in life.

FAITH
Keep fighting the good fight of faith (1Timothy6:12).
The level of your faith determines the level of wealth Christ Jesus handles into your care. I pray your faith will not fail you in Jesus’ name.
Jesus said to peter in Luke22:31-32,” The devil has desired to sift you as wheat but I’ve prayed for you that faith will not fail and when thou have been converted, strengthen your brethren.”

So instead of giving up your faith, make it stronger. Keep increasing it. Keep reading Gods word.

The Bible says in Romans12:3, “God deals with us according to the measure of our faith.”
Please note that every new position is a place with greater responsibility- to whom much is given much is required (Luke12:48).
God will give you wealth according to your capacity to manage it (according to your faith). “Then He touched their eyes, saying, according to you faith be it unto you.”
So it is unto you according to your faith.

He gives us gifts according to our abilities. (Matthew25:15).
He is not stupid to give His children anything just because they cried for it.
No reasonable father will give his under-aged son a car to drive just because he his crying for it.
“And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; if he does, the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost and the bottles destroyed; but new wine is to be put in new (fresh) wineskins” (Mark2:22 Amplified bible).

Your new level comes when you have developed the needed level of faith required. Develop the faith that will get God’s approval before you can get what you are expecting.
2Timothy say,” study to get more faith required for approval” (Faith comes by hearing, reading and meditating on God’s word- Romans10:17).

FAITHFULNESS
Your faithfulness in little things God has given you prepares you for your next level.

David was just a faithful shepherd boy watching over and leading his father’s sheep. While others, even his family is seeing a small common shepherd boy in the animal farm God was seeing a king that will watch over and lead His children- the Israelites. God was seeing a ruler. He was developing the attitudes and skills that will set him on the throne.
Luke16:11-12 says you have to be faithful in the way you handle money and also faithful in another man’s business otherwise God will not give the real blessings. I know you don’t want to miss your blessing.

You cannot discover your hidden potentials without working. You won’t know your capacity to perform except you put your talents, skills and extra time to work. In your job, business, church, family, etc, you can go the extra mile in out-performing what you are assigned to do and also doing other things that are not within your assignment.

In Genesis39, 40, 41, Joseph kept interpreting dreams for people even in prison until God gave him an opportunity to interpret Pharaoh’s dream and that gave him an opportunity to become the prime minister of Egypt. The circumstance he found himself didn’t stop him from moving on in life. So your challenges should not stop you from moving forward in life.
When the Son of man comes shall He find faithfulness in the earth- Luke18:8
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his Lord hath made ruler over His household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his Lord when He cometh shall find so doing (Mathew24:45-46).
Be consistent in your duty.

AGAIN, DO NO WASTE TIME BUT ASK GOD TO FILL YOU IF YOU FIND OUT THAT ANYONE IS MISSING IN YOU OR IT’S NOT ENOUGH.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
It seems God may not require church from this verse but can not know if it means just that we have christ sacrifice that covers all sins that one does not need to keep sacrificing animals and animals do not remove sins but were just as shadow that the souls still needed to wait for redemption of messiah the sacrifice promised to abraham

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness, 19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
Nations need to accept christ and supposing church is true if people want to join church they should make laws to make it illegal to delay baptisms when person is free if they come saying they studied the faith enough so a police may ensure they do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
We should support the pastors and priests who have to be busy with church if they are working just as levites were dedicated to things of God everyone who is not a priest or a monastic who is to be provided by the church. That we must also help the monastic by supporting the church. However pastors and priests and monastics can not force it that they must seek to look for any small job at first for their needs or go on centrelink or something like that a charity that is made to support them because here Paul says he did not go to people seeking them to give them riches meaning coveting and whatever they have whether given by laboring in church freely or laboring in work if they dont have they should support the weak.

But everyone should be laboring to try to give to the poor that God will not excuse laziness as with the parable of the talents that they have to make a profit to help some poor that anyone can work to make some money to give but God judges by your intention to obey to help that if you die before making money God will accept and if they have some money they should work to make more but if they cant now they ought to deposit with the bankers that is to seek to put money in bank so you can have some profit that is physical wealth if have and spiritual talent by teaching what you know to others that they may preach as you were given that they may make profit or to say and confess and repent to say work is important.

Acts 20:32-35
32 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. 33 I have coveted no one’s silver or gold or apparel. 34 Yes, you yourselves know that these hands have provided for my necessities, and for those who were with
me. 35 I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

40330ACA-4A89-4F5C-B033-222C47F1916A.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the parable of the Good Samaritan is just about loving your neighbor not doing works to earn but it wont be without works if there is chance that seeing that a Samaritan would do a good work to a Jew to even preach gospel to a dying Jew they should do the same to them to preach gospel to a dying Samaritan in attitude not needing work if you cant do but to love them as people who are dying to share the gospel with them and it wont be without works if it comes before you to preach but you dont need to do works to look to do just works would not be alone with your faith if it is before you.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
This was nice word I heard to give good instruction from a page on facebook called daily bible reading

Today's Bible reading is Luke chapter 6.

The last 7 verses are greatly needed for every believer who desires to understand how Faith works and how Faith is released.

For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit... For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

A good man out of the good treasure of... “HIS HEART”... BRINGS forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart BRINGS forth that which is evil…

For of the abundance of the heart… his mouth speaketh.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and DO NOT the things, which I SAY?

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and DOES them, I will shew you to whom he is like… (James 1:22 for cross reference)

He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and COULD NOT shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth my sayings, and DOES NOT DO THEM, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

We must understand… it rains on the JUST and the UNJUST alike.

When we plant the WORD of God in our hearts, it can produce the harvest our Heavenly Father has given it for if we keep it and refuse to let the enemy steal it. (The Parable of The Sower Mark 4)

He is watching over His WORD to perform it in the lives of His Sons & Daughters. (Jer. 1:12)

To Cause... "IT"... to come to pass. When they return it back to Him by SAYING what He has said in His WORD concerning them. (Isaiah 55:11)

It's NOT a formula or a method I'm talking about, BUT a Son or Daughter who completely trusts and believes everything their Heavenly Father has given & said.

The WORD of God!

Remember Jesus said... WE Must... “LIVE”... BY, EVERY WORD that is written and given for our learning and instruction that we may be thoroughly furnished and equipped for every GOOD work. (Matt. 4:4 & 2nd Tim 3:16)

This is how... “WE RECEIVE”... the EXCEEDINGLY GREAT & PRECIOUS Promises of God for our own lives. (2nd Peter 1:4)

And WHY is it so important that… WE RECEIVE?

Because YOU CAN’T GIVE WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE & Without FAITH It’s IMPOSSIBLE To Please Him!

Let FAITH arise as YOU read these WORDS today.

In Jesus Mighty Name!

Come… and receive all that the Master has for you.

Partake of His Goodness and Mercy.

He is calling us to step into the Light and FOLLOW Him.

Here are a few verses to meditate on today.

6:1… And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands.

2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye that which is not lawful to do on the sabbath days?

3 And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;

4 How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?

5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

6 And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

7 And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.

8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

10 And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

11 And they were filled with madness; and communed one with another what they might do to Jesus.

12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;

14 Simon, (whom he also named Peter,) and Andrew his brother, James and John, Philip and Bartholomew,

15 Matthew and Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes,

16 And Judas the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.

17 And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;

18 And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.

19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

WORD OF GOD SPEAK!

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
When Jesus said 2 will be grinding at mill and 2 in one field one will be taken one will be left one might think that it refers to pretribulation as there is no work in tribulation but I believe only there is no work for money but people may still work but not for money to cultivate the land or some would have stocked on possesions for the workers for antichrist may try to take away all possesions but some will still have which they may share to some christians who work or other christians though they may die but have enough till they are killed and some will work to provide produce of land until they die and people may work to share or maybe it is for those who survive the tribulation after antichrist is killed if christ does not come immediately where only christians survive but are not ready yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
2B2B6FE6-9677-4595-8156-42A76B0B7FB8.jpeg

I would say the things if they are not evil are not sin but can weigh us down.

I believe we are saved by faith that also does works when there is opportunity if there is need but not if there is not opportunity or ephesians would not say saved not of works lest any boast though it explains we are His workmanship for good works that that is why we have been saved so is expected if one can do but each of us has a race how we may help do more works to spread the gospel with our talents to do other works to spend more time with God in His word to know exactly what we should do for Him to enter kingdom on death

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟585,443.00
Faith
Christian
I found these 2 books which should help me start to improve my relationship with God to aid my prayers by memorising bible verses but is not exhaustive. I think I shall seek to go through every book of bible and pick key verses that I can make a book as document to share that I can keep myself occupied and also study bible commentaries.

Isaiah 26:3
3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.

7B14B077-0ACB-433A-B29B-AE26D20BADAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0