The tombs found on top of Ararat... I have some interesting documents...

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You have a wild imagination. Ever thought of writing fiction? :thumbsup:

Once, in my creative writing class, i wrote a story about Judas. He was entombed and was still alive. He escaped and the story goes on from there. I understand that the idea that Judas was working with Christ as a part of God's plan is a Gnostic idea. The story is still sitting here, and I never did anything with it after I wrote it. I thought that the story went against the teachings of Scripture and left it alone.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟200,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone,

If you guys wandered into GT within the past week or so (with my newer thread talking about Noah), along with the Archaeology forum... there was an older thread that talked about a Bill Shea that discovered some interesting things in the country of Armenia... along with those findings and cool findings found by a Dutch and Chinese team on Mt Ararat...

Anyway, Dr. Bill Shea sent me some things in the mail... if the letters and things they discovered inside of those antechambers on Mt. Ararat are true, then I want to say in all bold letters:

NOAH'S TOMB MAY HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!!

It's a near miracle. If this is all true, they found 7 tomb areas... the theory is that Noah brought over the remains of the Antediluvian individuals that were righteous before God... they not only found Noah's Tomb, but may have found Adam and Eve's tomb as well.... the 7th tomb, literally has the ancient word for "tomb" and it has Adam and Eve's name on it.

Along with that, was another tomb found that had multiple individuals named on it from Genesis 5... there was even a tomb that said Enoch's Wife, but went on to say Enoch was translated to God... thus Eoch isn't buried there.

Besides Noah and his Wife, his three main sons and their wives have separate tombs as well.

Anyway, as time permits, I'll scan in all of Dr. Shea's stuff... he gave me permission to share it with whomever I wish...
Special Report: Amazing “Ark” Exposé

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
ooooooh! Here's a wild thought that just came to me.

Suppose they unearth these tombs of Adam and Eve and carry them to Jerusalem where God will give them life and they will become the two witnesses.

OOOOOOOOH!!!!!
Ha ha. The two witnesses represented the true church in the dark ages of persecution. Two witnesses were the minimum required under the law, and God kept the minimum number of true witnesses during those days of tribulation for a gospel ministry.

Upvote 0