Visit site
✟269,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I now use a new mug, I know now how much I have with it, it is about 18 ounces or a tiny bit more, still the tea bag I use for it is the same size, so it is not really more tea that way. I was almost going back to coffee. I am very fickle with how to have tea. I have it eating a part of a Complete Cookie. But I want certain ones. I had used oatmeal raisin, but those were not available from the store any more, I used lemon poppy until they were no longer available for me to the store. Neither has been restocked for about a year. I used macadamia nut and white chocolate, rather sweeter, but not as preferable, with the tea, but that ran out a few months ago. I used up the stack I had, I had apple pie slices with it, which is a larger food item necessarily and costing a bit more. I went to getting chocolate chip Complete Cookie, it was all that was left of what I wanted, I don't use peanuts which was in Complete Cookies that were still there. Those really do not work with tea, so I got coffee and started using it. But I went to another store further away where I had remembered seeing Complete Cookies, hoping a kind I wanted was there. Fortunately, for the sake of having my tea each day, I found there was a stock of lemon poppy Complete Cookie in one box. I took most of them, ten, for twenty dollars, leaving very few, but thinking that should be enough to be seen buying. I can only hope it will still get stocked with those, my continuing with tea which I want to do seems to depend on it. I am finicky about it, I don't use animal products. My tea is jasmine green tea, that I now have with agave nectar and ginger.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
When I am in the woods I like to make sumac tea. It tastes kind of like hot lemon. It is made out of the berries from staghorn sumac. Wintergreen tea is also nice. At home I prefer mixing a bag of green with a bag of regular dark.

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟269,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I still will be drinking the green tea I have been getting, while there are shortages of the stock of Complete Cookies I want for having with my tea. Those are important, as I want to have something I like without animal products in them, and Complete Cookies are healthy protein cookies. The two best ones are no longer around, for a very long time and I concede that I will no longer ever find them. So there is the third best that sometimes in stock, the macadamia and white chocolate one, sometimes it is not, like the last few times I went and looked, and the fourth best, snicker doodle, a very messy cookie to have that I don't prefer anyway, is not in stock for a while. What remains in stock are peanut butter cookies, and I am avoiding items with peanut in them, and cookies with chocolate

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟269,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I will only have Complete Cookies with chocolate in them left, I would not be continuing with green tea, as I would prefer to have, with those, as chocolate will not work with having green tea. I would be going back to having coffee for that, though I desire to continue having green tea, it is only one drink (18 oz) each day, and I was doing well with managing that for the last several years, and still up to now through shortages, I really don't want that undermined.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
IMG_20210715_140917.jpg

Having cup of this now ☕

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟269,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The last of the preferable cookies for me to have with my jasmine green tea, with ginger and agave nectar I add, was in short supply, but it was reloaded at the store just on time, I would have been out and gone to coffee as an alternative as it is more versatile for having something with it. The hot days though not as easy to go through, certainly with many going over 100°F, helped in that I just don't have my hot beverages anyway and just use cold drinks only, I would have run out of the last of the preferred kind of cookies I have with the tea otherwise. I rarely get the pie I like which I could have with it, it is more costly, I don't eat much of each cookie with it, they are Complete Cookies and those are large, I use a fraction of each when I have my tea, a pie can only be cut in pieces and those pieces are invariably going to be more to eat with a tea. I have not bought one for a while. I still think I will get one soon for myself. I do have my birthday coming up...

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟269,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I discovered a new Complete Cookie for me, which I did not want to try right away, the Birthday Cake one, thinking it would be a cookie sweeter than I wanted. This third choice cookie remaining after the other ones that are no longer stocked is also rather sweeter than the those others. Besides the peanut and the chocolate ones there was only the snickerdoodle one which is fair enough but really messy to eat. But my birthday came and then I thought I might as well try this new one. It was good, better than that third choice cookie I was still getting. So now I keep getting this new one, though I am managing to stock up these days and have that third choice cookie for a good while yet, and so I alternate between them, currently. And with stocking up, foreseeing likely shortages ahead that would come, I just got an apple pie and will soon have slices of that with my jasmine green tea, which I manage to keep having, and being stocked up with that, having it with ginger and agave nectar, both of which I stocked up on as well. And I still have coffee here anyway, and I have oat milk around anyway for other things that I could have with it whenever I get to the coffee, probably to finish that carton.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟269,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I still need to go through the oat milk, or cashew milk as I happen to have now, often enough, so I don't store up on it as I have been storing up on a lot of other things, now more than earlier. I have stocked up on a lot of green tea boxes, and a lot of the Birthday Cake Complete Cookies, and bottles of agave nectar, and now along with other things I think important to still have, I have so far more than a couple of months supply. Is it enough? I don't know, but I can imagine I realistically could need much more to be ready with some emergency coming. Any of you might consider it too. So I will still stock up on the things I value having that can last a good while, while I can. It is a bit ironic though that as I have stored up pretty well very warm, and here hot, days are coming with the summer, and then I will be stopping with having the tea, which I just want heated, for just having cold drinks that I can through that, until those hot days go by. And yes I will keep stocking up with those in mind too.
20220524_072921.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟124,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Does the world stop for you while you sit down with a relaxing cup of tea? Do you have more than 10 varieties of tea in your cupboards? Do people who know you keep buying you tea? Black, green, white....no matter what your favourite tea is, this is the club for you!
THIS THREAD EXISTS? I am a self-proclaimed tea expert, having tasted varieties of teas from around the globe, including participating in real tea ceremonies!

Upvote 0