Mar 3, 2008
✟7,706.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey Does anyone here watch the Steve Wilkos show? He comes on WGN at 2am eastern time.

I was just wondering if you all have seen him and what you think about him. I've wrote in to him several times hoping he would get my letters. He has a website so check him out if you want just type his name in any search engine. I really like his show, he's got good morals and he don't play no games with the bad guys. I really look up to him.

What are your thoughts?

-Gumby

Nmeckert

Mar 5, 2024
Tamaqua
✟13,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I love the Steve Wilkos show, however, I wondered, if I should watch it or not. I know on some of his episodes, I've heard Steve say there's nothing wrong with being gay, which we all know there is because the bible says so. For example, the one episode where the girlfriend accused the guy of being gay and cheating on her with a guy and that's where I heard him say there's nothing wrong with being gay. But I do like his other episodes where he tries to knock some sense into people who are bad and especially those who abuse their children. I'm confused because part of me is telling myself not to watch anything, including his show because all shows have some sort of sin in them, but then I'm thinking, can't I just watch the episodes of Steve Wilkos that don't have him saying it's okay to be gay?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,735,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love the Steve Wilkos show, however, I wondered, if I should watch it or not. I know on some of his episodes, I've heard Steve say there's nothing wrong with being gay, which we all know there is because the bible says so. For example, the one episode where the girlfriend accused the guy of being gay and cheating on her with a guy and that's where I heard him say there's nothing wrong with being gay. But I do like his other episodes where he tries to knock some sense into people who are bad and especially those who abuse their children. I'm confused because part of me is telling myself not to watch anything, including his show because all shows have some sort of sin in them, but then I'm thinking, can't I just watch the episodes of Steve Wilkos that don't have him saying it's okay to be gay?
Meh. Do you feel the same concerning adultery and fornication amongst straight people? Repeatedly getting pregnant with different men for each child? Etc?

It’s all trash.

Upvote 0