The Prayers of the People

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟174,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I copied this from another forum:
flesh99 said:
I won't be able to visit all the prayer threads, but geo posted the link to this one for me....

Baby was born wtih and apgar of 3 and that was generous. Blue in color, erractic breathing, 40 bpm for the heart. Praise God for the paramedics. By the time we were leaving in the ambulance she was breathing on her own and at the hospital the apgar was up to 7. Mom is fine, labor was under an hour. Her water broke at 8:34 and the baby presented feet first at 9:10, paramedics were called at 9:02 and full delivery was about 9:20. Sinead is in neo-natal ICU at Memorial-Hermman hospital here in Houston. She is having minor seizures and has been taken for an MRI.

That was earlier today. There was nothing that required emergency attention on the MRI and she is still sedated. I am home at the moment regaining some sanity after being around the medical community most of the day. Mrs. Minion is sleeping soundly and I felt I needed to be at home for the kids in the morning before the two older minions leave for their Darlin's house. Keep those prayers coming. We all need it!

Here's a couple of pics of the little one:

sinead01.sized.jpg

sinead02.sized.jpg

sinead03.sized.jpg

SInead Eve Potter

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.