GirlForChrist

Desciple For Christ
Sep 9, 2003
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟8,197.00
Faith
Christian
My brother is a marine, and has been in the service for about a year. He's really having a hard time dealing with it too. He wants to be sent to Iraq, but they haven't called him up yet. And to be totally honest I think he's acting a little immature about it too. Hes always telling my mom some stupid reason or thing he wants to do so he'll be kicked out of the marine corp. I'm worried about him, worried that if he does get discharged then something will happen to him. He's not a very stable person when hes not being told what to do and where to do it...he has to have that stuctured element or he'll crack! (IMO)
Please pray for him
Thanks.
GirlforCHRIST

desi

Aug 20, 2003
La Vista
✟4,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was in the Marines and wish I was there in Iraq with my old pals. Now I'm languishing away in pharmacy school about to make big bucks when my heart is in the Corps. Tell your brother to take heart in knowing he is among the best at what he does as a United States Marine.

Upvote 0

Key Of David

Oct 23, 2003
Lexington, SC
Visit site
✟10,064.00
Faith
Christian
God must like something about the Marines....He used this one to teach His Word as it is written and changed my life.....

http://www.shepherdschapel.com/

I like to think of him as God's drill sergeant. It seems Marines can turn out to be the best teachers there are.

Upvote 0

Hound

Woof
Jul 31, 2003
Displaced Texan
Visit site
✟15,307.00
Faith
Christian
As a veteran and a NCO I have seen many Marines ruin their chances of an honorable discharge (and thus all of their benefits) because they're "fed up" or "tired of the bull." My advice to your brother: Complete your term. I have never looked up to anyone who was less than honorably discharged. Hold the line and march on Marine. If you need specific help, contact me through these boards. Hold the line.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.