The Fall of the West (It's Happening Now)

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟90,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah. And on what do we want them based? Well, I'll vote for sound logical reasons based on evidence.

Me too, but needless to say there are always going to be issues like abortion, where no matter what we do one group of people is going to stand in vehement opposition to another group of people, with nothing less than the entire collapse of western civilization hanging in the balance.

To me, people should really stop and consider, that if you're invoking the collapse of society then you've probably pushed the rhetoric just a tad too far, and you might want to dial it back a bit. Be it Corporatism, Wokeism, or Liberalism, it's probably not going to doom society... in the the words of Johnny Cash... we've been through the fire before, and I believe we can take a whole lot more.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,164.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Me too, but needless to say there are always going to be issues like abortion, where no matter what we do one group of people is going to stand in vehement opposition to another group of people, with nothing less than the entire collapse of western civilization hanging in the balance.
True. And there aren't just the religious (of any persuasion) against abortion. But they are a significant majority. And their argument is generally nothing more than life is sacred and God doesn't want it to happen. Give me a secular argument or I'm not interested.

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟248,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fact is no society can exist without some ideological basis to operate by. If its not God then its a human made religion whether thats the Church or some ideological belief like Wokism. Its no coincident that since society has started to reject the Christian God a void has been left and society is struggling to fil that void.

When there's no clear and unified belief, when society pretends that it can be neutral about its beliefs thats when ideologies creep in and take over as we are seeing at the moment. So the State is still dictating things through ideological beliefs its just that it is not dressed in all the religious garb.

Upvote 0

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟90,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What we have right now and growing over the past few years is an uncontrolled tsunami of greed.

Sorry, this simply isn't true. You see what you wanna see. We have a society today that's creating an unprecedented amount of wealth, and that's mostly a good thing, not a bad thing. It does however come with some growing pains, like climate change, ever-present inequalities, and technological influences bringing about more social awareness, and its heretofore hidden idiosyncrasies. But we're dealing with it as best we can. There are always gonna be growing pains.

The biggest problem isn't greed, it's all the people running around screaming that everything is going to heck in a handbasket. They're the ones causing the hysteria. Get over it. But that's not what evolution has designed us to do. It's designed us to have a certain percentage of individuals that are always running around screaming that the sky is falling. Which is in a way, a good thing, as they serve as the canary in a coal mine, keeping us from getting complacent about potential dangers. Yes, they're loud, and annoying, and often obnoxious, but they serve a purpose. They alert us to potential pitfalls. The key is that we don't want to give them too much power, and we don't want society as a whole to get the impression that the world is teetering on the brink of total collapse... it's not. It's just us dealing with a changing world, and certain personality types being overwrought about it. Same old same old as they say.

So when you're reading all the clickbait media stories, remember that this too shall pass, and quite often the biggest danger facing society isn't what all the "Chicken Littles" are squawking about, it's the "Chicken Littles" themselves.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,703.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, this simply isn't true.
This sounds like the mantra of the 'rebuild trust' crew, formerly known as the 'build back better' gang.
BTW, who is the 'we' you refer to; the poor, or perhaps the now obsolete middle class?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This sounds like the mantra of the 'rebuild trust' crew, formerly known as the 'build back better' gang.

Mainstream media is reporting about billionaires building bunkers and unloading stock. But everything's alright. The halving is next month and you'll see movement afterwards. The transition is upon us. If you don't have your passport make sure you get it. Mobility will be restricted. Look at the changes in the golden visa programs. Ancestral claims are still an option but that may change in the future. It will be harder to immigrate.

~bella

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,703.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It will be harder to immigrate.
Especially when the goal is to keep us isolated and close to home where we can be managed efficiently. For instance, this whole get rid of fossil fuels except for industry and force electric vehicles that will be restricted in number due to a lack of energy thus forcing more to stay close to home, is no coincidence. The future is walled and gated communities not enclosed by actual walls or gates. Some enterprising politician needs to come up with a dream where they come to an inconvenient truth that we need to bring back analogue to save the world. Oh, and as you may have noticed, borders are for common people only. Corporatism is global.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟90,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

It's the mantra of the rational people actually. It's not beholding to any class, or political party, or religion, or race, or gender, or culture. It's just the people who understand that the sky isn't actually falling. People having been whining about how unfair the system is since Cain killed Abel, but somehow we're still here, so the system can't be all that bad, or we wouldn't be here.

BTW, who is the 'we' you refer to; the poor, or perhaps the now obsolete middle class?

The 'we'... is everybody. We're all here because our ancestors overcame the obstacles necessary to get us here. That goes for your ancestors, my ancestors, and everybody else's ancestors. We're all here because they earned the right for us to be here. There's no differentiating between the poor and the rich, the heterosexual and the homosexual, the transvestites and the Christians, the liberals and the conservatives, the famous and the insignificant. We're all part of the collective 'we' upon whom the task has fallen to get us through one more generation without annihilating ourselves. In this task the 'we' includes everybody.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,703.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We're all part of the collective 'we' upon whom the task has fallen to get us through one more generation without annihilating ourselves. In this task the 'we' includes everybody.
So just as people are to be oppressed, the oppressors must also be crushed in turn as part of this question of balance

• Informative
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟250,402.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
to reject the Christian God a void has been left and society is struggling to fil that void
Well, no. Society is struggling to rid themselves of Christians insisting on discriminating against certain minorities, or Christians insisting their religion should be promoted above all other religions.

They are fighting tooth and nail against gays and transgenderism. Fighting tooth and nail against abortion and euthanasia. Fighting tooth and nail to have christian prayer, christian creationism forced on children in public schools.

If people would fully embrace the idea of separation of church and state. Then you won't have this mess of many Christians trying to force people in society and people in society beginning to hate Christianity. If Christianity were more accepting of others and less judgemental then we could all just get along fine.

Secular states are promoting inclusion and respect of others with different beliefs and ways of life. Secular states are seeking to reduce laws, and increase personal autonomy, but in doing so they are meeting much resistance, particularly from religious groups unhappy with the lifestyles and choices of others. And so, unfortunately secular governments are forced to fight against discrimination and hate.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Especially when the goal is to keep us isolated and close to home where we can be managed efficiently. For instance, this whole get rid of fossil fuels except for industry and force electric vehicles that will be restricted in number due to a lack of energy thus forcing more to stay close to home, is no coincidence. The future is walled and gated communities not enclosed by actual walls or gates. Some enterprising politician needs to come up with a dream where they come to an inconvenient truth that we need to bring back analogue to save the world. Oh, and as you may have noticed, borders are for common people only. Corporatism is global.

Exactly. Fifteen minute cities keep everything contained. You can find examples around the globe and projects underway. We were given a hint about electric vehicles in the film Leave the World Behind. If you look into the details of Ann Heche's death in respect to the car (the article is on The Vigilant Citizen) you'll see the other side of that.

The piece I saw about the billionaires also mentioned an uptick in older car purchases (non computerized) to circumvent an emp attack. Zuckerberg is planning to raise his own cattle (waygu and angus beef). We know the threat isn't nuclear.

Have you read the Fourth Turning or watched any videos? It parallels Dalio's work (Principles for Dealing with a Changing World Order).

~bella

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟250,402.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is it their fight against it that is behind a world becoming less civilized as it once was?
Be interested to know what your definition of civilized would be. I'd say that discrimination is uncivilized. And the fight against discrimination would ve an attempt to increase civilty into society

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,703.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And the fight against discrimination would ve an attempt to increase civilty into society
It sounds good on paper but the end result is revolution at the hands of those who have found new power. We saw it at the end of the 60's when a movement was reversed and we will see it again this time around.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Mainstream media is reporting about billionaires building bunkers and unloading stock.
Billionaires are always selling and buying stocks. Do you have any numbers on this claim?
But everything's alright. The halving is next month and you'll see movement afterwards.
What "halving"? (or rather what is "halving"?)
The transition is upon us.
What transition?
If you don't have your passport make sure you get it. Mobility will be restricted.
By whom? If mobility is restricted, what use is a passport?
Look at the changes in the golden visa programs.
They have been abused, hence there is reform underway.
Ancestral claims are still an option but that may change in the future. It will be harder to immigrate.

~bella
Are you looking to emmigrate, and why?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Billionaires are always selling and buying stocks. Do you have any numbers on this claim?

It isn't difficult to find what I said. How would numbers impact your decisions if at all?

What "halving"? (or rather what is "halving"?)

Bitcoin

What transition?

NWO, The Great Reset, etc. Unless you think they're joking.

By whom? If mobility is restricted, what use is a passport?

Ideally, you have the passport beforehand and depart before restrictions are put in place. It was a preparatory statement.

Are you looking to emmigrate, and why?

We're moving overseas. We'll spend a few years in one place for school and settle elsewhere afterward. I prefer the culture and lifestyle. The warmer weather allows us to homestead year round. The few places within the states where that's possible are subject to weather conditions that aren't a factor where we're going. And I prefer property that comes with the water and mineral rights. Which isn't usually the case in America.

~bella

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It isn't difficult to find what I said. How would numbers impact your decisions if at all?
Decisions? I didn't make an "decisions" or speak of any.
Ahh. I'm looking forward to the zeroing.
NWO, The Great Reset, etc. Unless you think they're joking.
I think they're paranoid.
Ideally, you have the passport beforehand and depart before restrictions are put in place. It was a preparatory statement.
What restrictions on departure? The US doesn't restrict departures. Other countries may deny you a visa, but that is them not us.
We're moving overseas. We'll spend a few years in one place for school and settle elsewhere afterward. I prefer the culture and lifestyle. The warmer weather allows us to homestead year round. The few places within the states where that's possible are subject to weather conditions that aren't a factor where we're going. And I prefer property that comes with the water and mineral rights. Which isn't usually the case in America.

~bella

Enjoy being elsewere and your new mining efforts.

Upvote 0