Prescott, Az
✟127,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;
that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The seed of Abraham inherits the promise of the Spirit.
The Spirit manifests the blessing of Abraham among the Elect.

Genesis 12:
2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you
And make your name great. And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

When the heart's desire is to be a blessing, it will receive the blessing.
Acts 3:25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers,
saying to Abraham, And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Hebrews 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ;
that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The seed of Abraham inherits the promise of the Spirit.
The Spirit manifests the blessing of Abraham among the Elect.

Genesis 12:
2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you
And make your name great. And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

When the heart's desire is to be a blessing, it will receive the blessing.
Acts 3:25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers,
saying to Abraham, And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Hebrews 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
All those in Christ are the seed of Abraham and inherit the promises (Gal 3:29).

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟127,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Ephesians 1:11-14 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Upvote 0