✟16,955.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
5000 BC. A time of war and despair.

Terror reigns as a giant He-monster and his hordes rampage across the ancient lands of Moses and Abraham. A ruthless warrior plunderer of kingdoms and decimator of kings.

No man could deter this evil abomination´s thirst for pillage and death...

No one, but a 13 year old boy.

Tha Battle of Elah : An epic story about love of God and divinely inspired courage in battle.

The Ascetic Crusader

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Milk River , Alberta
✟16,955.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The Ascetic Crusader said:
5000 BC. A time of war and despair.

Terror reigns as a giant He-monster and his hordes rampage across the ancient lands of Moses and Abraham. A ruthless warrior plunderer of kingdoms and decimator of kings.

No man could deter this evil abomination´s thirst for pillage and death...

No one, but a 13 year old boy.

Tha Battle of Elah : An epic story about love of God and divinely inspired courage in battle.

Its been like 8 months since I posted this ridiculous
"pitch" for The Battle of Elah...and I got nuthin´. Sorry guys!!!! I spent most of last year writing this awful screenplay Molten Lava Mayan Love Song . Its a musical (go figure) set in 16th century Mexico during the Spanish Conquista. One of Pizarro´s soldiers , Altamir , falls for the daughter of a Mayan sorcerer. All heck breaks lose when Altamir tries to convert her to Christianity. It turned out to be such a retarded screenplay that in a fit of rage I trashed it last night. All 40 pages. I burned the hard copy in my wastebasket. Deleted the files from my computer.

Upvote 0