Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to the internet, you should steer clear of the Denver airport.

Conspiracy theories are not a new concept, but they’ve taken on a whole new life thanks to the internet. In the past year alone, we’ve seen way more than our fair share of misinformation online—some rooted in historical details, others in fear. Here, we’re taking a look at the craziest theories people have believed throughout the history of man, er, womankind, from an Earth within Earth to Prince Charles living as a closeted vampire. Ya know, normal stuff! Let’s go.

The moon landing was fake​

astronaut david scott salutes by us flag
NASA//Getty Images

The flag moving in the wind, no stars in the sky whatsoever, the misaligned shadows—these are all points made in the conspiracy theory that Neil Armstrong didn’t take the first “leap for mankind” on the moon in 1969. For years, conspiracists have argued that NASA staged the landing and that the secret has been protected by the CIA ever since.

Continued below.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,212.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prince Charles living as a closeted vampire.
I have never heard of this one but i did read in a sunday paper about 30 yrs ago that Charles runs around in castles looking for ghosts.
There maybe some connection to these stories and reality.

For example we now know about the child trafficking and the production of adrenochrome , so maybe he's into that. That would cover the vampire thingy.
And the ghost story ....well maybe it's just that he's a lucifarian globalist and participates in rituals , who knows.

Actually we do know but i'm not going there on this thread , that story belongs elsewhere....:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,212.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quote - The Illuminati leads to a conspiracy rabbit hole that we’re not going to delve too far into—except when it comes to the Denver International Airport. Many Illuminati believers are convinced it’s the secret group’s headquarters. The airport has embraced the rumors by poking fun at it, but that hasn’t stopped people from believing secret tunnels and lizard lairs lurk beneath the building. - End quote.

This is the first time I have ever heard about the Denver Airport and lizard lairs , sounds crazy at at first , but there are indications that something is going on underground in tunnels around the world.

Ok first type into your search engine "American soldiers training in underground tunnels". And there are youtube vids as well.
Now I have heard from good sources that these soldiers are not only fighting against human criminals , but against chimeras as well.

So It doesn't surprise me about the Denver Airport and lizard people. Maybe the chimeras are half human and half lizard ?... I don't know , nobody so far has described these chimeras.

Upvote 0