Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟375,256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well, what do you call a person who discriminates based on race or religion?
I'm not playing the what I call them game.

You identifies them as left leaners instead of just calling them racists.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟309,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to relive it.

Here is the Democratic Governor blocking the entrance to the University

View attachment 347588

Here is the freedom of access when the National Guard stepped in, guaranteeing their rights

View attachment 347589

Here are the self identifying leftist blocking the entrance for Jewish students:

us-university-protests-303647738-16x9_0.jpg

The only thing missing is the national guard to guarantee their rights.
I don't see any leftists in the B&W photos. Wallace wasn't on the left.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟248,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't see any leftists in the B&W photos. Wallace wasn't on the left.
It's the ol' Dixiecrat bait and switch-a-roo. The right conveniently forgets that the party philosophies switched beginning in the early 60's with Republicans becoming more conservative and Democrats more progressive. Its the same reason why they try so hard to convince everyone they are the party of Lincoln, when the party platform is diametrically opposed to just about everything Lincoln stood and fought for.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟841,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It's the ol' Dixiecrat bait and switch-a-roo. The right conveniently forgets that the party philosophies switched beginning in the early 60's with Republicans becoming more conservative and Democrats more progressive.
The 1960s Democratic South was not a leftist communist workers' paradise? Are you positive?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟841,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The protestors at UCLA were gatekeeping the entrance to the encampment in Dickson Plaza to avoid conflict with counterprotestors (such as ultimately happened on the night of April 30th, when it was attacked). Eli Tsives was not prevented from going into any building. He had to alter his route to walk around the encampment.

Unmasking counterprotesters who attacked UCLA’s pro-Palestine encampment

A young man in a white plastic mask beats a pro-Palestinian protester. Another in a maroon hoodie strikes a protester with a pole. A local instigator pushes down barricades.

Law enforcement stood by for hours as counterprotesters attacked the pro-Palestinian encampment at UCLA on April 30, which erupted into the worst violence stemming from the ongoing college protests around the country over Israel’s war in Gaza.

While a criminal investigation is underway into the assaults that occurred at UCLA, the identities of the most aggressive counterprotesters have gone largely unknown. A CNN review of footage, social media posts, and interviews found that some of the most dramatic attacks caught on camera that night were committed by people outside UCLA – not the university students and faculty who were eventually arrested.

“Edan went to bully the Palestinian students in the tents at UCLA and played the song that they played to the Nukhba terrorists in prison!” his mother boasted in Hebrew on Facebook, referencing Hamas. She circled an image of him that had been broadcast on the local news.

“He is all over the news channels,” his mother wrote in a now-deleted post.

--

The man [in the maroon hoodie] could be heard yelling at protesters, “[Dog] you, [doggone] terrorists,” then, “The score is 30,000” – a reference to the number of Palestinians killed by Israel’s bombing campaign and ground offensive in Gaza.
Just minutes earlier, the man pepper-sprayed a journalist in the face, while she was filming the crowd.

--

Other older men spotted among the mob looked familiar to local public school mom Angie Givant as she followed what happened that Tuesday night on social media: a group of right-wing provocateurs who she’d seen protesting LGBTQ rights in public schools at school board and city council meetings around Los Angeles.

One of the older men, Narek Palyan, joined the group of counterprotesters despite having posted anti-Jewish tropes on his social media accounts.

[As I suspected, there were at least some right-wing instigators in the crowd.]

Upvote 0