Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Job 27:3-8, & 11
"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.
God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous.
For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul?
I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal."

Here Job is maintaining his integrity, despite the fact his 3 friends have accused him of having sinned, or of having done some evil. Chapter 27 is well into that exchange between them which started way back at the end of chapter 2.
Just like he kept his integrity when his wife told him to curse God and die (2:9-10), Job maintains it here by saying, "My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit....till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live."

And, even though Job is seen to complain to God, and God admonishes him in chapters 38-41, we see this in Job 42:7, "The LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath."

We see also in the midst of the lengthy admonition, Job says, "Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further." (40:4-5)

Oh, that we could be as this, in good times and bad. I've known many who do curse God, and others who abandon God. I will include myself in the past; that I became dissatisfied that God didn't answer my prayers in MY time, so I turned from Him. What a pathetic little child! yet the first time I was but a babe in Christ, having been saved only a couple of years prior. But I did so at other times as well, so there was no excuse.

Habakkuk 3:18 says "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation."

Let us know to rejoice in all things, and to bless God, for He is faithful even when we are not.

"Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18